i5-4200m
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys. I try to install High Sierra on hp 650 g1, finally I done install from usb to ssd, but when I try to install from ssd I stuck on ReadKernelCache. I wait about an hour and decided to rebooting. After rebooting, when I come to clover and choose 'boot from ssd' clover are stuck, can't do anything.

HP ProBook 650 G1,
I5-4200m. Only fakesmc in kext. Tried on verbose, safe.

I forgot to add. In installer from usb when i choose a disk, they told me installation should be only 5 mins, and when is 2 mins left its moving to relod white scripts on black screen and reboot to bios

Last edited:
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hi guys. I try to install High Sierra on hp 650 g1, finally I done install from usb to ssd, but when I try to install from ssd I stuck on ReadKernelCache. I wait about an hour and decided to rebooting. After rebooting, when I come to clover and choose 'boot from ssd' clover are stuck, can't do anything.

HP ProBook 650 G1,
I5-4200m. Only fakesmc in kext. Tried on verbose, safe.

I forgot to add. In installer from usb when i choose a disk, they told me installation should be only 5 mins, and when is 2 mins left its moving to relod white scripts on black screen and reboot to bios

Refer to the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.261719/

Tried this one, nothing - still same. Also, when I install from USB High Sierra when I have 2 mins left it's change for black screen with some capitals like in installation time, rebooting and I saw error in BIOS. After that I can't boot system from ssd.
I have no idea what else I can try..
Also I saw on your guide there is no 650 g1 haswell. Maybe It’s not possible to get mac os on this laptop?
Other things, maybe I can’t boot from ssd because this is second ssd which is instead of dvd drive?

Last edited:
Done. There is my clover file after pressed f2 and f4 in clover and screenshot from verbose mode.
I can't boot so I can't use gen_debug

Attachments

• IMG_2993.JPG
    IMG_2993.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 218
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
As i think before problem was with additional ssd dock from dvd drive. I take out ssd with windows and replace with ssd with hackintosh. It turn on, but i made mistake in clover and for now, loding to end randomseed and resetting pc. I will try to install again and install clover with same settings as on usb

Finally! I am done. My problem was because I mount ssd for mackintosh in dvd drive dock, after installation I copied clover from usb to ssd, used Xcode from link few post up. Just need to change wifi card, but I am looking for something cheap(less than £10) :)) thanks for help

Finally! I am done. My problem was because I mount ssd for mackintosh in dvd drive dock, after installation I copied clover from usb to ssd, used Xcode from link few post up. Just need to change wifi card, but I am looking for something cheap(less than £10) :)) thanks for help

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back