Register

[Solved] Error allocating 0x#### pages at 0x####alloc type 2

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K (Kaby Lake)
Graphics
NVidia GeForce GTX-680
Have you tried to replace OsxAptioFixDrv with OsxAptioFix2Drv in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI or the other way around. I had the same issue with my Dell Precision build, replaced OsxAptioFix2Drv with OsxAptioFixDrv and issue was resolved.
Please. What does it mean? I've created USB with Unibeast. My USB stick has no directory EFI and the hard drive is empty. How can it be done? Thanx.

Motherboard
pc
CPU
i7 3.5
Graphics
raedon 5800
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Please. What does it mean? I've created USB with Unibeast. My USB stick has no directory EFI and the hard drive is empty. How can it be done? Thanx.
You will need to mount the EFI partition on your USB drive with an EFI Mounter

Motherboard
HP G5460uk
CPU
i3-2100
Graphics
GTX 650 Ti
Mobile Phone
Other
For me booting without slide=0 worked.

Motherboard
Gigabyte z390 Designare
CPU
i9 9900k
Graphics
Sapphire Vega64
Thanks for all your input, I wanted to drop my 2 cents in here because I had a hell of a time getting my system running. I tried adding and removing different versions of OsxAptioFix but kept hitting the same button. It may seem like a "duh" answer, but make sure you are hitting f12 and selecting the right partition of the installer drive. Each time it didn't work I turned the computer on and let it autoboot the drive by itself. Once I made sure I selected it myself things booted fine.

As a reference, I'm using a i9 9900k on a Gigabyte z390 Designare with a Vega 64. I had to use a custom AptioFix called OsxAptioFix2Srv-free2000.efi(which I attached here) Here's a link to the guide I followed as well, worked like a charm, just make sure you do every step without deviation. Most issues I've run into were mixing and matching different programs, I used Clover instead of Unibeast at first to create the boot drive because Unibeast was taking forever. Just follow the steps and you'll save a lot of headaches.

Attachments