Contribute
Register

[Solved] "End randomseed" with GA-Z370 Aorus UG 2.0: about to give up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• GeekBench CPU.PNG
    GeekBench CPU.PNG
    28.5 KB · Views: 85
  • GeekBench GPU.PNG
    GeekBench GPU.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 82
  • CineBench.PNG
    CineBench.PNG
    31.9 KB · Views: 95
  • LuxMark.PNG
    LuxMark.PNG
    24.5 KB · Views: 81
if you haven't THUNDERBOLT. you don't need setting THUNDERBOLT bios.

Hi Ultrazone,

I have a very domsimi build, just a gigabyte Aorus RX 580 graphics card with 8 GB.

I didn't encounter any problems installing 10.13.6 from the unibeast USB-Stick, but I have the randomseed boot problem now at almost every second boot.
The usb 3 ports only mount devices, when I boot with them plugged in.

I am curious, did you get the issues sorted out and would you share your clover efi folder?

Hi Ultrazone,

I have a very domsimi build, just a gigabyte Aorus RX 580 graphics card with 8 GB.

I didn't encounter any problems installing 10.13.6 from the unibeast USB-Stick, but I have the randomseed boot problem now at almost every second boot.
The usb 3 ports only mount devices, when I boot with them plugged in.

I am curious, did you get the issues sorted out and would you share your clover efi folder?

you Motherboard is Gigabyte GA-EP-DS3R it's different motherboard. so dsdt different too.i think you need clover config/other/usb drive

Hi!

I'm preparing my user build to be published in this forum. There I will tell everything about components and install/post install.

I'll post the link in this thread too, so stay tuned!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back