Contribute
Register

[Solved] "End randomseed" reboot

Hi everybody,

maybe somebody have an idea what`s going wrong.
I managed to make an Installation flash drive with unibeast.
It boots up okay, after I select "Install high Sierra" it stucks at "End randomseed" and reboots after 30 seconds.
I tried booting with -x -v, no success.
I adjusted the bios settings as recommended.

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
It boots up okay, after I select "Install high Sierra" it stucks at "End randomseed" and reboots after 30 seconds.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Motherboard
ASRock Extreme 6 Z77
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I had this issue earlier today. I fixed it by installing Clover v2.4k r4411 on my macOS bootable USB with the following options:
  • Install for UEFI booting only (also selects Install Clover in the ESP)
  • Drivers64UEFI -> OsxAptioFixDrv-64
I can't customize the options in clover installer, what's the way of doing this?

Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 ITX/ac
CPU
i7 7700-K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
MacBook Pro
@ELJUPO I ended solving the problems by using a concrete USB port on my PC. It only works on this port, I don't know why.
What do you mean by a concrete USB port? One that's directly on the motherboard as opposed to a USB hub?

I was only able to boot with a USB 2.0 16GB SanDisk (no USB 3.0 devices would work even though all the ports on my board are USB 3.0 and they were recognized in the BIOS).

You can customize the Clover installer by clicking "Customize" in the third prompt. See attached screenshots. The settings that worked for me were...
  • Install for UEFI booting only (also selects Install Clover in the ESP)
  • Drivers64UEFI -> OsxAptioFixDrv-64

Attachments

Motherboard
ASRock Extreme 6 Z77
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
What do you mean by a concrete USB port? One that's directly on the motherboard as opposed to a USB hub?

I was only able to boot with a USB 2.0 16GB SanDisk (no USB 3.0 devices would work even though all the ports on my board are USB 3.0 and they were recognized in the BIOS).

You can customize the Clover installer by clicking "Customize" in the third prompt. See attached screenshots. The settings that worked for me were...
Yes, one that's directly on the motherboard

Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F
CPU
I5-8600K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
did you try making a bootable key with the new UniBeast 8.3? I was having some issues yesterday used the new UniBeast boom **** worked.