Contribute
Register

[Solved] El Capitan sleep/wake problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've done all you recommended, yet I'm still having sleep/shut down issues. This was not an issue in El Capitan.
Thank you for your assistance!

Haven't added Change SAT0 to SATA to ACPI, DSDT, Patches in config. Attach Clover folder removing Themes ZIP attach.

Last edited:
Haven't added Change SAT0 to SATA to ACPI, DSDT, Patches in config. Attach Clover folder removing Themes ZIP attach.
I placed all of the patches, along with the ssdt power management file, into EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/
Is this incorrect?

I placed all of the patches, along with the ssdt power management file, into EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/
Is this incorrect?

Correct. Attach Clover folder from EFI removing Themes ZIP attach.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 125
Oops, I pressed send before the file was uploaded. Sorry.

Not quite sure on why you haven't added change _DSM to XDSM SSDTs will be useless without it. Look below should look something like this if you've done it correct.

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 22.52.28.png

Not quite sure on why you haven't added change _DSM to XDSM SSDTs will be useless without it. Look below should look something like this if you've done it correct.

View attachment 243945
Sorry, but what tool/app are you using to get that screen? I've been using Clover Configurator.

Sorry, but what tool/app are you using to get that screen? I've been using Clover Configurator.

I use Xcode. All patches in my configs on my fork are done with Xcode. Clover Configurator can't cope with patches that are done in ACPI, DSDT, Patches.

I use Xcode. All patches in my configs on my fork are done with Xcode. Clover Configurator can't cope with patches that are done in ACPI, DSDT, Patches.
Sorry....just let me know this....you have a hackintosh H170N - El Capitan...and you solved the Sleep/wake up problem?

Sorry....just let me know this....you have a hackintosh H170N - El Capitan...and you solved the Sleep/wake up problem?

No. Put patching ACPI will help with Sleep.

Hey VoiletDragon,
Thank you for your patience and assistance. I was finally able to get back to working on my Hackintosh. Since we last chatted, I used migration assistant to copy over my old MacOSX El Capitan drive date onto my new Sierra drive. I made sure to uncheck the "other data" as I read that corrupts your system from starting up. Well after it completed the operation, all my apps are installed, shut down works, and sleep kinda works. When I put my system to sleep, after a long amount of time (I haven't been around to time it), the system wakes, but the monitor is unresponsive. Funny thing is, when I put my system to sleep, it will wake up properly if I initiate it. I'm trying to figure that one out.

If you have the time, will you check out my clover folder? I installed Xcode and entered the patch items to DSDT. Is there anything I missed?
Thanks!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back