Graphics
nVidia 780 gtx
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys!
I am posted this post because dont found the solution in the forum. I was a week reading all posts related and nothing.

I have dual boot with El Capitan (10.11.6) and W10 in diferents SSD. The first to boot is OSX.
My MB is GA-Z97-D3H. I have installed realtek ALC 1150, iMac14,2.

My problem is, when start bootloader on El capitan (10.11.6), the sound dont work, but in "preferences/sound" have a devices and its working because when switch off power of W10 SSD, sound work perfectly

I tried all and nothing work for me. Uninstall the realteck driver in Windows and nothing. Install command.kext and nothing. An other options fail. I am lost.

Thank you very much, sorry for my english.
Greetings!

Last edited:
See Realtek ALC AppleHDA/Post #1/Dual booting OS X/Windows
Hi toleda, I saw this post but can not do it. I do not understand why. I do not understand if I have to do just one step, or all the steps. I'm new = /

Thank you in advance for your help

It is a Realtek driver problem. Two choices:
1. Cold start macOS (pull power cord, hold down power button for 30 seconds. plug in power) or
2. In Windows, uninstall the Realtek driver and use Microsoft driver.
I made the first choice and i have kernel panic :lol:

any ideas?

Thanks! =)

I know, is strange, is other thing sure. But i reinstalled and work all. I have a only problem, my wacom dont work, not meet the wacom, i don understand. I have install driver and nothing,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back