Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Does High Sierra work with the Nvidia GT 710 graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it does work, could your please give me instructions how to make it work? Thanks!

• I have Nvidia GT 710 in my system with GA-B85M-DS3H + Intel i3 4160 (Intel HD 4400)
  • Nvidia GT 710 is natively supported in macOS High Sierra 10.13.0 to 10.13.2 .
  • It needs No "NvidiaWeb driver", No "FakeID" , No "ig-platform-ID"
  • It needs "[√]Inject Nvidia" in config.plist_"Graphics" section.

What is your problem in using that PCIE card?

• I have Nvidia GT 710 in my system with GA-B85M-DS3H + Intel i3 4160 (Intel HD 4400)

Perfect, thank you. I don't have any issues with this card. I just wanted to confirm that it is indeed working. I have a first generation i5 650 processor. That may be more difficult to get working with High Sierra. I had the red panic screen after installation yesterday. Since then, I reverted back to Sierra.

I’m not getting display out through vga port for my lg lcd monitor from gt710 and from hdmi i got successfully output on my lg tv. Please tell me how i can get output from vga port of gt710 2gb ddr3

I’m not getting display out through vga port for my lg lcd monitor from gt710 and from hdmi i got successfully output on my lg tv. Please tell me how i can get output from vga port of gt710 2gb ddr3
VGA hasn't been used on macs for many years, there has been a few peeps that has managed it, you may have to search around though

Can you use both at the same time? HD 4000 and GeForce 710.

Can you use both at the same time? HD 4000 and GeForce 710.
You have to disable onboard graphics and rely only nvidia 710 graphic card. I have installed mojave with 710 graphic card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back