Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
LG gram 17 17Z990-R.AAS8U1
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620, 2560x1600
Hi guys, I'm facing with the problem of waking display after sleep on my HP Envy 17 laptop u153nr, i7-7500U, Intel HD 620+GeForce 940MX. Everything besides that works just fine, I can put the system to sleep from apple menu or from power button, and wake it up after, no problem. The problem is to wake up the display after displaysleep. When the display is in sleep mode, I can connect to the system via ssh from another computer, but I can't nither put a system to sleep nor to reboot it. The only way to continue using the system is to switch it off with long power button press. I tried different ig-platform-id, nothing helps

I attached ioreg, clover config and ACPI tables original and patched.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you, Dmitry

Attachments

• config_data.zip
    937.6 KB · Views: 84
Hi guys, I'm facing with the problem of waking display after sleep on my HP Envy 17 laptop u153nr, i7-7500U, Intel HD 620+GeForce 940MX. Everything besides that works just fine, I can put the system to sleep from apple menu or from power button, and wake it up after, no problem. The problem is to wake up the display after displaysleep. When the display is in sleep mode, I can connect to the system via ssh from another computer, but I can't nither put a system to sleep nor to reboot it. The only way to continue using the system is to switch it off with long power button press. I tried different ig-platform-id, nothing helps

I attached ioreg, clover config and ACPI tables original and patched.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you, Dmitry

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• new.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 122
Sorry about that. Here is all the information in one zip archive.

Thank you, Dmitry

Your ACPI configuration is wrong.
Try to disassemble your patchmatic -extract output (iasl -da -dl *.aml) and you'll see you have duplicate symbols.

Your ACPI configuration is wrong.
Try to disassemble your patchmatic -extract output (iasl -da -dl *.aml) and you'll see you have duplicate symbols.
I've found that in SSDT-13 and in SSDT-1 there are duplicated _DSM methods. How can I find where is the unneeded _DSM method to delete it?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back