3.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
Radeon RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi All,

I've going nuts for the las week tryiing to solve this one. Hopefully somebody can shed some light on my problem.

I have a GA-H55M-D2H with hackintosh since I first build it (four years ago) with three drives, a 240GB SSD, a 750 HD and a 2TB HD. It was working flawlessly on Sierra but since I upgrade to High Sierra I get a Disk I/O error on boot for the 2TB HD ( a WD green). Thinking there was a problem with the drive I borrowed a 1 TB toshiba with same results.

The machine has Linux and Windows 10 and both 1TB and 2TB work with no problems. It's only High Sierra that gives the error. Both of them work fine as external usb drives.

I've tried many recipes including changing config.plist, adding AppleAHCIPort.kext to L/E/ but none has worked.

Please help!

I have the same problem with Asus P7P55 LX which working great for Sierra, but no luck with High Sierra so far.

Hi BreBo,

Thank you, I swear I have already tried Apple AHCIPort.kext v328. Used this time KextBeast to install it to /Library/Extensions and it worked. Not sure if upgrading to latest clover made a difference ;)

Thanks again!!!

Thank You very much ! You have saved my life !
:clap::thumbup::idea::)

I have the same problem with Asus P7P55 LX which working great for Sierra, but no luck with High Sierra so far.

Do yo mind to say how to do it? I have the same motherboard and I can’t get it. Bios, config...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back