HD3000 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all,

I've done the update with the guide posted on the forum, but when my probook reboot i don't have install osx option in clover anymore. The problem is when i run osx as normally i get this error:

Any help ?

Attachments

• IMG_20160923_062717.jpg
    IMG_20160923_062717.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 186
Sorry, but o don't know what i have to do now :) My el capitan is not working now. Is it better to do a clean install of Sierra or trying to make el capitan working ?

Sorry, but o don't know what i have to do now :) My el capitan is not working now. Is it better to do a clean install of Sierra or trying to make el capitan working ?

The panic you show in post #1 is not from El Capitan. It is from Sierra.

The cause is due to having an old(1.8.19) VoodooPS2Controller.kext installed/loading. You need the latest VoodooPS2Controller.kext (1.8.24) for compatibility with Sierra.

Create a USB as per the instructions at the guide in post #2.
Boot using that USB, injecting kexts.
If that doesn't work, you will need to run Terminal from the OS X installer in order to remove the bad VoodooPS2Controller.kext from your system volume.

Then follow the post install instructions at the guide linked by post #2.

I have windows on dual boot, is it possible to repair that from windows without new installation ? I'm asking because you reccomend to do not make usb installer from windows and i don't have any other operating system...

Last edited:
New facts - I've booted to OSX 10.11 on backup drive which i made in past, maybe it is possible to repair sierra from this system ?

I have windows on dual boot, is it possible to repair that from windows without new installation ? I'm asking because you reccomend to do not make usb installer from windows and i don't have any other operating system...

You can repair your system via Terminal if you have a USB with an OS X installer on it.

I don't have usb with installer, but i have osx working on this device from backup. System apps like app store, safari are unusable because it requiers 10.12

Last edited:
SOLVED. Sierra booted, i only need to repair sound and wifi. Thank RehabMan again ! :) You're great bro !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back