Contribute
Register

[Solved] Dell Inspiron 13 7359 (Mojave) No audio + Black screen after wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plug an external monitor to your laptop, go to system preferences/display and check Mirror both screen (something like that), you will have the same in both screen, then go to sleep and wake after 1 minute. If after wake the laptop up only displays the external monitor, you should try changing the EDID.

Download darwin dumper and fixedid. Just google them. Follow this guide:

This is newer than the last guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-black-screen-after-upgrade-to-high-sierra.237050/

Good luck

Last edited:
Plug an external monitor to your laptop, go to system preferences/display and check Mirror both screen (something like that), you will have the same in both screen, then go to sleep and wake after 1 minute. If after wake the laptop up only displays the external monitor, you should try changing the EDID.

This is newer than the last guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-black-screen-after-upgrade-to-high-sierra.237050/

Good luck

I will try later and let you know
Thanks.

Good luck

I already did everything but still is not working

I already did everything but still is not working
Did you try different values for byte 20? Are you overriding displayvendor folder? Try injecting on your config.plist using clover under graphics.

Did you try different values for byte 20? Are you overriding displayvendor folder? Try injecting on your config.plist using clover under graphics.
Yes I did but still not working. I think this is unsolvable

Solve my problem injecting different platform id into /config.plist/Devices/Properties.
Thanks @jossydeleon

hey @Limaho wondering how you got trackpad to work.
Tried to use same kexts and base my config on yours (debug, several posts back), not working... I got the same 7359, only difference I see is i7 6500, but don't think it should make any difference in regards to the trackpad.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: nevermind! just checked once again agains your config, got it working.

Last edited:
Solve my problem injecting different platform id into /config.plist/Devices/Properties.
Thanks @jossydeleon

Amazing @Limaho. You were the only one who could make this trackpad work. Congratulations. I have a Dell just like yours. Could you upload the files used to run the trackpad? Dsdt, VoodooI2C.kext. Thanks

Amazing @Limaho. You were the only one who could make this trackpad work. Congratulations. I have a Dell just like yours. Could you upload the files used to run the trackpad? Dsdt, VoodooI2C.kext. Thanks

Still need it? I have been super busy, it was long time ago without come to this website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back