Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
NH4CU03
CPU
i3-3217U
Graphics
HD4000
Hello, my audio has a problem activating. After starting my hack, the audio activates but when I put the headset the sound gets a strange noise, but if I put the hack to sleep, when I wake up, the audio in the headset is normal.
I think codeccommander is only working in sleep, but in ioreg it shows that codeccommander is not active for sleep. Can you help?
Thankful.

Attachments

• debug_12822.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
Hello, my audio has a problem activating. After starting my hack, the audio activates but when I put the headset the sound gets a strange noise, but if I put the hack to sleep, when I wake up, the audio in the headset is normal.
I think codeccommander is only working in sleep, but in ioreg it shows that codeccommander is not active for sleep. Can you help?
Thankful.
all your addon kexts should be installed to /Library/Extensions, best to move them out of /System/Library/Extensions

also from your kextstat.og:
standbydelay 10800
standby 1
womp 1
halfdim 1
hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage
powernap 1
gpuswitch 2
networkoversleep 0
disksleep 10
sleep 1
autopoweroffdelay 28800
hibernatemode 3
autopoweroff 1
ttyskeepawake 1
displaysleep 10
tcpkeepalive 1
lidwake 1

should be:

standbydelay 10800
standby 0
womp 1
halfdim 1
powernap 1
gpuswitch 2
networkoversleep 0
disksleep 10
sleep 1
autopoweroffdelay 28800
hibernatemode 0
autopoweroff 1
ttyskeepawake 1
displaysleep 10
tcpkeepalive 1
lidwake 1

you can accomplish this by typing in terminal:

Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
sudo pmset -a standby 0
sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0

you may want to look into creating an SSDT for your USB:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

all your addon kexts should be installed to /Library/Extensions, best to move them out of /System/Library/Extensions

also from your kextstat.og:
standbydelay 10800
standby 1
womp 1
halfdim 1
powernap 1
gpuswitch 2
networkoversleep 0
disksleep 10
sleep 1
autopoweroffdelay 28800
hibernatemode 3
autopoweroff 1
ttyskeepawake 1
displaysleep 10
tcpkeepalive 1
lidwake 1

should be:

standbydelay 10800
standby 0
womp 1
halfdim 1
powernap 1
gpuswitch 2
networkoversleep 0
disksleep 10
sleep 1
autopoweroffdelay 28800
hibernatemode 0
autopoweroff 1
ttyskeepawake 1
displaysleep 10
tcpkeepalive 1
lidwake 1

you can accomplish this by typing in terminal:

Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
sudo pmset -a standby 0
sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0

you may want to look into creating an SSDT for your USB:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Thanks for the feedback. The files that are here in the forum for installation of High Sierra, ask to put the kexts in the S / L / E, this is not the way anymore? Do I have to put it on L / E now?

Will the stanby, hibernate, and autopoweroff fixes address the audio problem, or just create the custom usbinjectall?

Best regards

Thanks for the feedback. The files that are here in the forum for installation of High Sierra, ask to put the kexts in the S / L / E, this is not the way anymore? Do I have to put it on L / E now?

Will the stanby, hibernate, and autopoweroff fixes address the audio problem, or just create the custom usbinjectall?

Best regards
High Sierra, you should have kexts in /L/E, may sort out your audio issues

having proper power management and usb is a must for hacks

High Sierra, you should have kexts in /L/E, may sort out your audio issues

having proper power management and usb is a must for hacks

Very good, solved the audio problem. Thank you.

Hi @eltoncerqueira . I'm facing a similar problem with you. My audio is ALC255 too.
I did install all kexts to /L/E and create a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext but it doesn't fix.
Can you share more about your solution? Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• debug_29618.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
Hi @eltoncerqueira . I'm facing a similar problem with you. My audio is ALC255 too.
I did install all kexts to /L/E and create a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext but it doesn't fix.

hello, use the step by step this video
, and install the kext codeccommander on /L/E, after run the commander for create o cache again.

hello, use the step by step this video
, and install the kext codeccommander on /L/E, after run the commander for create o cache again.

Thank you for quick response
I did all steps but nothing works. I think problem comes from CodecCommander itself because the audio works fine except of headset. :(

btw, "after run the commander for create o cache again." means I rebuild kext cache by "sudo kextcache -i /" right?

Thank you for quick response
I did all steps but nothing works. I think problem comes from CodecCommander itself because the audio works fine except of headset. :(

btw, "after run the commander for create o cache again." means I rebuild kext cache by "sudo kextcache -i /" right?

Ok, it's "sudo kextcache -i /". Run this commander after inicialization of OS X, "hda-verb 0x19 SET_PIN_WIDGET_CONTROL 0x25". You need of hda-verb script, do on download https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-eapd-codec-commander/downloads/, after extract, input the hda-verb on /usr/bin. This go enable headset. If this resolved, you create a script that run on login with that command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back