Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] CPU Panic. Kernel Extensions in backtrace as.vit96969.Lilu(1.1.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean by "the most recent"? High Sierra? that would be extremely weird. No, I don't know anything about that, sorry pal.
I mean the recent security update, i am using Sierra not High Sierra.

Well i cannot update my Nvidiawebdriver it says there is none or Not Compatible.

I readded the newest Nvidiadriverfix.kext and FakeSMC.kext and still o get no update.

Ita pretty anoying because without the driver my resolution is like 800x600 and its flashing when i movs stuff :/ hope someone has a fix

It keeps rebooting once entered the apple screen. Here's the screenshot I took with my phone. I hope it's enough since the moment was really brief and my phone didn't have time to focus. After taking the pics went for the recovery boot from the clover screen which didn't work (frozen in gray screen).
My system specs are to be found in my profile, neither new hardware nor new software. I don't have a clue about what could happen (safari security update??).
BA4.jpg

E23.jpg
Hey, im getting the same error but im stuck on how to fix it. I cant boot in to safemode for some reason but i can put the HDD in to another computer and drag/drop the kext files across. I've dropped in the 1.2.1 version in the /kext/other folder but that work. So i am a bit stuck on what to try next, would you have any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back