Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] CPU Panic. Kernel Extensions in backtrace as.vit96969.Lilu(1.1.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270X-UD5
CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
HD5770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
It keeps rebooting once entered the apple screen. Here's the screenshot I took with my phone. I hope it's enough since the moment was really brief and my phone didn't have time to focus. After taking the pics went for the recovery boot from the clover screen which didn't work (frozen in gray screen).
My system specs are to be found in my profile, neither new hardware nor new software. I don't have a clue about what could happen (safari security update??).
BA4.jpg

E23.jpg

Last edited:
It didn't worked with safe mode, nor single user to get the GUI back.
I entered in safe mode and I was able to access via ssh and updated Lilu from command line

I doesn't panic anymore, but still no GUI.

L.E: This is interesting. I found out how to start remote desktop from command line (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201710), and after I started, the GUI appeared to my hackintosh as well.

Last edited:
you need to start in safe mode, download the release version here, then place the kext at the desktop together with KexBeast. Run the last one installing the lilu kext. reboot.

Hey, i used the kext you provided and it worked i can now boot wothout safemode or single user mode.
However i have the problem that i cannot update the Nvidia Webdriver anymore.
It says (Not compatible) i checked my OS version on the top left corner and it says 10.12.6 but that is not possible because i updated just earlier today to the most recent.

Do you have a solution for that?
Thank you

Hey, i used the kext you provided and it worked i can now boot wothout safemode or single user mode.
However i have the problem that i cannot update the Nvidia Webdriver anymore.
It says (Not compatible) i checked my OS version on the top left corner and it says 10.12.6 but that is not possible because i updated just earlier today to the most recent.

Do you have a solution for that?
Thank you
what do you mean by "the most recent"? High Sierra? that would be extremely weird. No, I don't know anything about that, sorry pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back