3210M
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I just tried to make a clean install of Sierra on my system (see build description). I try to install from a UEFI boot stick to a Samsung 480 Gig SSDPLus. There is another drive in my system, NTFS formatted 2 TB HDD.

When booting in verbose mode I get the following screens, after that the system shuts down. First picture shows the message "Previous Shutdown cause: 5" (about in the middle of the screen). After that screen I captured the second one showing the system just before shutting down.

I will now try to disconnect the NTFS HDD from the mobo, but, can someone explain the reason for this to me?

Thanks!

Edit:
Some more information on what I tried:

I followed this Skylake Guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/10-11-0-10-11-3-skylake-starter-guide.179221/) and chose iMac 17,1 as SMBIOS system definition. Then I also fixed the "Monitor Sleep Mode" issue (this thread) using method 1.

The removal of drive 2 (NTFS SATA HDD) did not change anything, unfortunately.

Attachments

• IMG_3248.JPG
    IMG_3248.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 649
  • IMG_3367.JPG
    IMG_3367.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 698
Last edited:
OK, one more screen, that I missed to post until now because it only shows for about half a second. Unfortunately, I don't know if the process stops because of the mausi ethernet msg or before that. Has somebody an idea to share?

Attachments

• mausi.jpg
    mausi.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 487
:crazy: OK, following the above mentioned Guides, I ran into the problem with the machine not booting it all up during install. I tried *everything* I could find here in the forum... I solved it by creating the unibeast stick once again for a new and fresh installation. It seems the first stick has been broken, for whatever reason...

The good thing: The install process ran through until the end without me editing a single line in the plist or anything. No kexts, no injects. But: The recommendation to set SMBIOS to iMac 17,x was, for my configuration, not the right choice. iMac 14,2 was the right system to choose in multibeast post-install.

Got macOS 10.12.4 running now, iMessage works, nVidia web driver (378.05.05.05f01.pkg) works. Only wake up from sleep is not working yet.

For those who are interested in the exact system configuration I'm running macOS on:

Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty H170 Performance
CPU: Intel i5 6500
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x 8 GB DDR4-2133 MHz
Gfx: KFA2 GeForce GTX 1060 EX OC, 6GB GDDR5 (DVI)
SSD: Samsung SSDPlus 480 GB

:headbang:

Hy guys. Need help i have use for a while and today i got this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180801-123610.png
    Screenshot_20180801-123610.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 245
Hy guys. Need help i have use for a while and today i got this.
This is a Desktop Support thread - For help with your laptop you should post in the relevant Laptop Support forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back