Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X Ultra Gaming
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Hi everyone,

I have an issue with installation that I can’t seem to solve. I’m brand new to this and this hackintosh is the first computer I’ve ever built, so that’s where my skill level is.

So I got High Sierra to install and boot up and I installed the drivers from multibeast and tried to restart. After restarting the Apple logo would appear on the boot up but then the computer would restart before macOS loaded. So I thought I would try reinstalling the operating system. My boot stick boots fine and begins the install process, but in the part of the install process where I need to boot from my SSD to complete the install I get the Apple logo and then it loads for a while and the system restarts. I checked my BIOS and it looks okay. I tried reformatting the drive using AFPS and Mac OS X Extended Journaled and it doesn’t work. I’m at a loss as to what I should do. Please help?

I have a Gigabyte GA-Z170X motherboard and Intel Skylake i5 processor

@CalculusLord, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

i hv problem booting up too, runs a whole lot of scripts and then restarts
BIOS: insydeH20
Computer: Alienware m17x
CPU: i7 3630QM Gen 3
but I'm using 2011 MacBook Pro right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back