UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I have these components:
- Intel® Core™ i5-8500 with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Intel® H370 Chipset
- 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 8 GB)
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630

Desktop computer is - HP 290 G2 Microtower PC(3ZD06EA)

After first boot from USB, install run regularly, but about 2 minutes remaining system is gone reboot.

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

After reboot, I run hfs Mojave from Clover menu, but system reboot again after minute or two (on 15 minutes remaining)

IMG_1187.JPG

After this reboot I can't see hfs Mojave, only Clover menu, like I first boot from USB. After shut down and another boot, I see hfs but same thing happen when it comes to 15 minutes remaining.

Can anyone help with this? Thanks anyway.

Hi,

I have these components:
- Intel® Core™ i5-8500 with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Intel® H370 Chipset
- 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 8 GB)
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630

Desktop computer is - HP 290 G2 Microtower PC(3ZD06EA)

After first boot from USB, install run regularly, but about 2 minutes remaining system is gone reboot.

View attachment 361494

View attachment 361495

After reboot, I run hfs Mojave from Clover menu, but system reboot again after minute or two (on 15 minutes remaining)

View attachment 361496

After this reboot I can't see hfs Mojave, only Clover menu, like I first boot from USB. After shut down and another boot, I see hfs but same thing happen when it comes to 15 minutes remaining.

Can anyone help with this? Thanks anyway.

Toward the end of each reboot , if you have used the Hotkey to get the Boot Disk Selection screen and selected the USB Installer to enter Clover Boot Manager (CBM) Screen, and changed to the partially installed System Hard disk to boot out of CBM screen , you should not normally experience any problems.

If you have already followed the above routine and still faced the problem shown in the uploaded image, I would suggest you to switch to Recovery HD in CBM screen (instead of the Partially installed System disk to boot out of CBM) and boot back to the MacOS Utilities Screen.

At MacOS Utilities, select Install MacOS or Reinstall Macos whichever is shown there.

Select your Hard disk and continue with the installation and see if that will complete the installation.

Toward the end of each reboot , if you have used the Hotkey to get the Boot Disk Selection screen and selected the USB Installer to enter Clover Boot Manager (CBM) Screen, and changed to the partially installed System Hard disk to boot out of CBM screen , you should not normally experience any problems.

If you have already followed the above routine and still faced the problem shown in the uploaded image, I would suggest you to switch to Recovery HD in CBM screen (instead of the Partially installed System disk to boot out of CBM) and boot back to the MacOS Utilities Screen.

At MacOS Utilities, select Install MacOS or Reinstall Macos whichever is shown there.

Select your Hard disk and continue with the installation and see if that will complete the installation.

Thanks man! I didn't used Hotkey to get the Boot Disk Selection screen, because I make my USB ports first in boot order. After two reboots I get my fresh Mojave installed.

Thanks man! I didn't used Hotkey to get the Boot Disk Selection screen, because I make my USB ports first in boot order. After two reboots I get my fresh Mojave installed.
Good for you.:clap:

Can you share how you installed Mojave and your CLOVER folder? I have a similar HP desktop, but couldn't install Mojave at all. Thanks!

Can you share how you installed Mojave and your CLOVER folder? I have a similar HP desktop, but couldn't install Mojave at all. Thanks!

Sorry man.... I was unable to work these previous months and I didn't saw your question.... I hope you solved a problem. If you didn't, tell me to try to help you. Best regards

Sorry man.... I was unable to work these previous months and I didn't saw your question.... I hope you solved a problem. If you didn't, tell me to try to help you. Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back