Asus ROG Maximus X Hero Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi,

So I'm currently working on my first Hackintosh build and am having an issue. I'm booting from the USB installer I created with UniBeast but the Clover menu is not coming up. It just goes straight to an Apple logo with a progress bar and then eventually to an Apple screen with Restore from Time Machine, Install macOS, Get Help Online and Disk Utility.

I managed to get the Clover menu up yesterday when I was trying to install. But I ran into an issue so decided to start again. Problem is that now it's not showing up at all.

I've tried wiping my SSD, resetting the motherboard and recreating the UniBeast installer but keep having the same issue.

I've tried just installing MacOS but when the system reboots it just goes back to the same Apple logo and utility screen.

Have tried searching around but haven't had any luck finding solutions, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.

Amazing, thanks for the help.

For the benefit of anyone in the future, this is what worked:

I opened the config.plist and after searching for 'timeout' found that the Timeout Integer was set to 0.

The link above explained the following "NOTE: If the Timeout integer is set to 0, hold any key when powering on to invoke the bootloader GUI."

I pressed a key during the boot and the menu ended up loading.

Thanks for the help @P1LGRIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back