Contribute
Register

[Solved] Clover hangs on "4630 scan entries"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've just finished the installation of three hackintosh. Everything went fine thanks to the guide on tonymac...
The only problem is that clover hangs on "Welcome to clover 4630 scan entries" if there are other drives plugged in.

To be precise, there are 4 hard drives 3 RAID and another one for other stuff.
When I made the installation, I've disconnected those drives.

Is someone had the same issue?

Thanks!

The only problem is that clover hangs on "Welcome to clover 4630 scan entries" if there are other drives plugged in.

To be precise, there are 4 hard drives 3 RAID and another one for other stuff.
When I made the installation, I've disconnected those drives.
Replace VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/

Hi,

Ok I'll try this when I'll go back to the company I work for.
I'll keep you up to date.

Thanks!

I had a similar issue. I managed it to fix it by resetting my bios settings, with "LOAD OPTIMIZED DEFAULTS".

Replace VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/

Will this work in Catalina? I don't have a EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/UEFI folder. I have VBoxHfs.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI? No VBoxHfs-64.efi in there.

Thanks!

G

I had a similar issue. I managed it to fix it by resetting my bios settings, with "LOAD OPTIMIZED DEFAULTS".
Tried this (we seem to have a very similar MB and CPU) but same issue.

Will this work in Catalina? I don't have a EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/UEFI folder. I have VBoxHfs.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI? No VBoxHfs-64.efi in there.

Thanks!

G
Did you end up solving this? Having the same problem with clover hanging on the “scan entries” screen... I’ve got the same files as you mention in my Catalina install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back