Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
After successful update to High Sierra I have these entries in the boot screen.
In the terminal, with the command diskutil list I don't have these partitions on my hard drives.
How can I delete it?
(internal ntfs is windows 10 and last two are high sierra)
Thank you in advance.

Senza titolo.jpeg

Last edited:
In the terminal, with the command diskutil list I don't have these partitions on my hard drives.
How can I delete it?
(internal ntfs is windows 10 and last two are high sierra)
Thank you in advance.

View attachment 291014
Please try this:

• Once you reboot your High Sierra system and logon to the Desktop, download Clover configurator Vibrant(CCV) DOWNLOAD
  • Launch CCV
  • From its LEFT Panel of Tools/Menu click on "Mount EFI"
  • From the bottom half of divided window of CCV, locate your System Disk shown as "EFI on EFI 'NameOfYourHighsierraSystemdisk'
  • From the RIGHT end of "EFI on EFI......." click on "Mount Partition" button
  • Find the grey "EFI" partition icon of your System Hard Disk on the desktop.
  • Navigate clicking EFI>EFI>CLOVER>config.plist
  • Right Click config.plist >open with CCV
  • On CCV Left Panel, click on "Gui" and from the RIGHT panel of Gui, find "Hide Volumes" box at top Right edge
  • Click the + (plus sign) to add "Preboot" (without quotation marks) to the current list
  • Locate the two arrows pointing Right at the bottom of Left Panel.
  • Click the 2nd arrow to get the "Save as.. " dialog box to save the now edited config.plist
  • Now try reboot and take a picture of CBM screen and upload .[I hope the extra icons are gone]
  • If you want different looking icons for CBM screen, edit Themes folder of your CLOVER and then config.plist >Gui>Theme and Themes Editor menu from the Left Panel.

After your advice all entries disappeared except for "boot mac os installa from sierra".
So now I have:
boot win
boot sierra
boot mac os install from sierra
bott recovery

After your advice all entries disappeared except for "boot mac os installa from sierra".
So now I have:
boot win
boot sierra
boot mac os install from sierra
bott recovery

What name did you give your High Sierra System Disk after as quoted above "Successful Update". Is it still called by the old name Sierra?
Do you have any USB Flash disk with Sierra Installer files still on your Computer now?

Or did you not complete the High Sierra update ?

Only way to tell without any clue but just the screen shot, is for you to click "Boot Sierra" icon and see if you can log into a System. On reaching the desktop take an image of Desktop and upload or better still click Apple icon on top bar and click >About This Mac >Overview" and capture that screen image and upload.

What name did you give your High Sierra System Disk after as quoted above "Successful Update". Is it still called by the old name Sierra?
Do you have any USB Flash disk with Sierra Installer files still on your Computer now?

Or did you not complete the High Sierra update ?

Only way to tell without any clue but just the screen shot, is for you to click "Boot Sierra" icon and see if you can log into a System. On reaching the desktop take an image of Desktop and upload or better still click Apple icon on top bar and click >About This Mac >Overview" and capture that screen image and upload.
Yes the name is still Sierra.
I completed the update.
20171108_222718.jpg 20171108_222805.jpg 20171108_222808.jpg 20171108_222812.jpg 20171108_222816.jpg

Great . Please edit and change the name to suit the contents of the disk :)

Just RIGHT-click that disk icon from desktop >Rename and type new name as HighSierra!

• To make your CBM icons to look better than what is now there, you may edit CLOVER/themes .
  • The Blue folders contain themes .
  • Try each and see how it looks to you on CBM screen and then decide which theme folder you want there and which ones to Trash.
  • To select the chosen theme , edit config.plist >Gui >theme . This is best done using Clover Configurator Vibrant DOWNLOAD

Enjoy your High Sierra:)

Nothing changed after renaming of disk to HighSierra :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I discovered a folder named "macOS Install Data"
I delete it and I retry.

EUREKA
It was this folder named "macOs Install Data".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back