Contribute
Register

[Solved] Clover 4674 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you karacho, but I seem to have "lucked out." I plugged my Unibeast 10.13.6 install USB into a different port, and for some reason I got to the desktop! I immediately installed RehabMan's Clover v 4658, and browsed my EFI partition. Apparently one can backdate Clover with no problem. I trimmed some stuff from my drivers file (I use HFS+) and it now works fine. It looks like this:
Clover Drivers.jpg

Thank you karacho, but I seem to have "lucked out." I plugged my Unibeast 10.13.6 install USB into a different port, and for some reason I got to the desktop! I immediately installed RehabMan's Clover v 4658, and browsed my EFI partition. Apparently one can backdate Clover with no problem. I trimmed some stuff from my drivers file (I use HFS+) and it now works fine. It looks like this:
View attachment 353365

That's fine. :clap:
If you messed up again with Clover installations in the future, have a look to your main directory.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-27 um 19.11.35.png

thanks for the quick reply.

I'm unsure about booting into the OS? Can I install Clover from the Mac OS install USB?

Or should I be booting into a backup on my USB?

same here please anybody help

@midomidia, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Hey guys,
So I am having the same problems that were mentioned above (I can load the clover boot menu (4674) but the computer just keeps restarting). Ive read that some people can use there USB installer to go back and down grade their clover. However, Apple no longer offers High Sierra in the app store (current OS in my hackintosh).

Im not sure what I can do, Can i create a bootable USB with mojave even though its not installed on my computer?
Is there something that I can do in the clover shell?

Any help, I am very new to computers and hackintosh builds and anything that you guys can tell me would be greatly appreciated!!

Quick Update -- I was able to get my Mojave install back up and running.

Re-built my USB Bootloader from scratch, needed to reset my MOBO by pulling the CMOS battery.
Loaded up the USB version of clover, opened up the main system drive -- reverted to the backup EFI - thank you clover :)

Still experiencing a few issues with Mojave altogether but I'll look around forums to try and resolve those. (Question mark font boxes app store sign-ins, some of my app store apps are "damaged and need to be re-downloaded", amongst others.)

Hey guys,
So I am having the same problems that were mentioned above (I can load the clover boot menu (4674) but the computer just keeps restarting). Ive read that some people can use there USB installer to go back and down grade their clover. However, Apple no longer offers High Sierra in the app store (current OS in my hackintosh).

Im not sure what I can do, Can i create a bootable USB with mojave even though its not installed on my computer?
Is there something that I can do in the clover shell?

Any help, I am very new to computers and hackintosh builds and anything that you guys can tell me would be greatly appreciated!!

Nothing is wrong with your Mac OS 10.13.6 installation; you don't need to replace it. The problem is (I think) that certain drivers in your EFI partition are now missing. For me, the solution was having my UniBeast-generated Mac OS 10.13.6 installer USB flash drive inserted in the "correct" USB port on my computer and then booting my SSD. Maybe I was just lucky. The computer used the driver(s) in the EFI partition of the USB drive (I think) while booting. Once into the desktop of my OS, I installed Clover v 4658. I then used EFI Mounter v3 to mount my EFI partition, and re-installed the correct drivers in the "drivers64UEFI" folder. I posted a pic of those drivers above in post #21. If you need those drivers (or some of them), I have attached them below.

Attachments

• drivers64UEFI.zip
    44.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I have the same problem. After update to 4674 simply can't reach the boat loader. Went back to older version. Booting without problem again .

how did you install the older version? I cant get into my desktop at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back