Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-H170N-WIFI
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
EVGA 970 SC 4GB
I just updated my clover version from 4003 to 4674 and I'm experiencing issues. I can reach the clover boot manager and select my bootable options but when I do I just get a black screen. I ended up booting with my original install USB and re-installing version 4003 which worked before after I couldn't get version 4586 to work a couple of months ago. However, I experience the same issue where I just get a black screen after selecting my boot option. Could this be related to the AptioMemoryFix issue from 4674? Any insights into what could be going on?

I've tested r4674 with no issues.

However this is using my customized version that will be included in a future version of MultiBeast.

Any recommendations on how to fix? I initially updated to 4674 by updating through clover. Could that have deleted any files or changed important settings?

If I use multibeast to revert back to 4003 or update to 4674 do you think that could fix my issue or make things worse?

If I use multibeast to revert back to 4003 or update to 4674 do you think that could fix my issue or make things worse?
Use r4658 from RehabMan - Link.

Most people only need :
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi (or apfs.efi)
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi (or vboxhfs-64-efi)

so make sure that you have at least those.

Use r4658 from RehabMan - Link.

Most people only need :
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi (or apfs.efi)
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi (or vboxhfs-64-efi)

so make sure that you have at least those.

P1LGRIM! That worked! Thank you very much. This is the 2nd time you've help me resolve a problem! :clap:

Hello - I have exactly the same issue. Would you be able to explain how you fixed the problem?

I don't currently have a bootable USB drive but could make one. Can the issue be resolved via shell?

Thanks

Hello - I have exactly the same issue. Would you be able to explain how you fixed the problem?

I don't currently have a bootable USB drive but could make one. Can the issue be resolved via shell?

Thanks

Once I booted into the OS I installed clover version r4658 from P1LGRIM's link and made sure I had the efi files P1LGRIM referenced. I then restarted my machine and I was able to boot like normal.

I'm not sure if it can be resolved via shell. Someone with more experience/knowledge will have to answer that.

Good luck!

thanks for the quick reply.

I'm unsure about booting into the OS? Can I install Clover from the Mac OS install USB?

Or should I be booting into a backup on my USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back