Contribute
Register

[Solved] Clover 4509 entries missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I start my pc, clover can't find hdd which I have High Sierra installed and the resolution is not the one than I had choose on clover configurator.
So I choose "Exit Clover" option, clover restarts and everything is fine!

Thanks for the replies. I manually installed the UEFI 64 HFSPlus driver from Clover Configurator and the HFS+ drive appeared again in Clover boot menu. I noticed from my back ups that 'VboxHfs-64.efi' was indeed not automatically installed in Clover 4509 whereas this file was present in Clover 4497. Cheers.

Thanks for posting this! This solved my issue immediately.

What does SMChelper-64.efi do and is it needed anymore? I got back HFS drives with vboxhfs-64 but didn't reinstall smchelper but the computer still booted fine.

Should I reinstall it? I can't find any details on it except it "helps fakesmc" which tells me nothing :)

Thanks for the tips, a Unibeast Sierra USB stick was also not recogognized as it is HFS formatted too. I removed the boot HDD, put it into an enclosure, hooked it up to a MacBook Pro I won, and saw the back-up EFI folders. Copy Pasted a known good one (v4458), put the drive back into the Macintosh, and it was like turning back the clock. Thanks everyone. Maybe now I can get back to getting work done!

Returning apfs.efi to clover fixed the problem in my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back