Register

[Solved] Clover 4509 entries missing

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-PH67A-UD3
CPU
Intel Core i7 2600
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760
When I start my pc, clover can't find hdd which I have High Sierra installed and the resolution is not the one than I had choose on clover configurator.
So I choose "Exit Clover" option, clover restarts and everything is fine!

Thanks for the replies. I manually installed the UEFI 64 HFSPlus driver from Clover Configurator and the HFS+ drive appeared again in Clover boot menu. I noticed from my back ups that 'VboxHfs-64.efi' was indeed not automatically installed in Clover 4509 whereas this file was present in Clover 4497. Cheers.
Thanks for posting this! This solved my issue immediately.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
Intel Core i7-6700K
Graphics
AMD RX560 4G
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
What does SMChelper-64.efi do and is it needed anymore? I got back HFS drives with vboxhfs-64 but didn't reinstall smchelper but the computer still booted fine.

Should I reinstall it? I can't find any details on it except it "helps fakesmc" which tells me nothing :)

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H rev. 1.1, BIOS F14
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 1050 TI
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks for the tips, a Unibeast Sierra USB stick was also not recogognized as it is HFS formatted too. I removed the boot HDD, put it into an enclosure, hooked it up to a MacBook Pro I won, and saw the back-up EFI folders. Copy Pasted a known good one (v4458), put the drive back into the Macintosh, and it was like turning back the clock. Thanks everyone. Maybe now I can get back to getting work done!

Motherboard
GA-Z270X-Gaming 5
CPU
i7-7700K Kaby Lake
Graphics
STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
Returning apfs.efi to clover fixed the problem in my case.