Contribute
Register

[Solved] Catalina thinks my Corsair Commander Pro is a UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
same ni my x299 prime deluxe 2 , it makes me crazy.

any solution? Can you disable that usb when you load the mac?

I have just found and disabled usb port in bios
Now I don't see this alert

Last edited:
I have just found and disabled usb port in bios
Now I don't see this alert
and when i restart windows i won't be able to control it....

I have this problem

Icue is not supported on macos

it is only for mouse keyboard

i have same message UPS

When I get to my login screen, I get a system message saying that I am running off the batteries on the UPS.
I don’t have a UPS!
Investigation reveals that it is thinking that my Corsair Commander Pro which is connected to my internal USB 2.0 port (it’s marked as an internal device in the UAIC.aml in the ACPI/patched directory) is a Commander UPS.
How can I tell the macOS system that I don’t have an UPS and to leave the Corsair Commander Pro alone?

Corsair Commander is the source of your problem... Try to set the port from the internal USB header as internal in the USB Kext. This could maybe help.

Corsair Commander is the source of your problem... Try to set the port from the internal USB header as internal in the USB Kext. This could maybe help.
Thanks @S1lla, my USB port (HS11/HS12) are set to internal (255). This is a problem with macOS misidentifying the Corsair Commander Pro as a UPS.
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 4.40.55 pm.png

Do you see any ups settings under energy saver?

Do you see any ups settings under energy saver?
Pictures tell a thousand words:
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 4.48.46 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 4.49.02 pm.png
I'm also investigating the unknown usb attached to HS11 (0x14600000) that appears to be the USB2 port of SS04. This is marked as internal, but not the SS04, just about to mark it as 255 internal reboot and see what is happening!

Like I previously said yes it's your commander.

Try to set it aswell as internal and if this not help, try to remove the ports from your USB Kext.

Like I previously said yes it's your commander.

Try to set it aswell as internal and if this not help, try to remove the ports from your USB Kext.
Just about to remove ports, but got this on the Designare thread. Will be trying both... give a few minutes or more to try both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back