Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, the is my problem.

i have the HP dv7 6154ea. 6 series board
I tried to install El Capitan directly from the laptop but any USB port not working. Then I attached the internal memory of the laptop to another hackintosh and I installed El Capitan and then the drivers necessary to boot up from hd with Multibeast 8.
To get to the home screen I had to enter cpus = 1 and disable p-states but in the end I managed to get to the home page of El Capitan.
The problem is that in no way I could able to use mouse and keyboard.
I tried with this fix
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-support/179056-usb-fixes.html#post1152921
but nothing.
I tried to attack an external mouse in the ubs 2.0 and the mouse lights up but the pointer remains motionless.
I have no way of knowing the characteristics of the USB ports because I have no access to the PC!

What can I do? please help !!

Can't use mouse and keyboard with clover

Hi everyone, the is my problem.

i have the HP dv7 6154ea. 6 series board
I tried to install El Capitan directly from the laptop but any USB port not working. Then I attached the internal memory of the laptop to another hackintosh and I installed El Capitan and then the drivers necessary to boot up from hd with Multibeast 8.
To get to the home screen I had to enter cpus = 1 and disable p-states but in the end I managed to get to the home page of El Capitan.
The problem is that in no way I could able to use mouse and keyboard.
I tried with this fix
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-support/179056-usb-fixes.html#post1152921
but nothing.
I tried to attack an external mouse in the ubs 2.0 and the mouse lights up but the pointer remains motionless.
I have no way of knowing the characteristics of the USB ports because I have no access to the PC!

What can I do? please help !!

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

solve it!!!

this is the fix
VoodooPS2 in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other.

Thanks a lot man! you are te best

i'm so sorry but i have another big problem. every usb port are non functional!! GenericUSB kext didn't work so, what can i do?

i try injecting ports with USBInjectAll.kext but nothing.
i try with FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext but this kext attach only 8086:1e31, 8086:9c31, 8086:9cb1, 8086:9c31, and 8086:8cb1.
but i have 8086:1c26, so what can i do now?

i try injecting ports with USBInjectAll.kext but nothing.
i try with FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext but this kext attach only 8086:1e31, 8086:9c31, 8086:9cb1, 8086:9c31, and 8086:8cb1.
but i have 8086:1c26, so what can i do now?

8086:1c26 is 6-series. FakePCIID_XHCIMux does not apply (applies only to 7/8/9-series)

For USBInjectAll to work, you need to rename EHCx->EH0x.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

Read it carefully. Be aware of the hardware you have.

ok,perfect but, how to make usable the USB ports during the installation boot directly from the laptop?
For now I solved by attacking the memory to another PC and then turning it back to the laptop, but if I try to install directly from the laptop after loading a bit of the kexts every USB stops working.

how can I do?

can i use USBInjectAll and rename EHCx->EH0x before installation?

I hope I have explained well...

ok,perfect but, how to make usable the USB ports during the installation boot directly from the laptop?
For now I solved by attacking the memory to another PC and then turning it back to the laptop, but if I try to install directly from the laptop after loading a bit of the kexts every USB stops working.

how can I do?

can i use USBInjectAll and rename EHCx->EH0x before installation?

I hope I have explained well...

USB solutions are covered in the link provided in my prior post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back