Register

[solved] Can't use mouse and keyboard with clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't use mouse and keyboard with clover

ok, i did it. this is the CLOVER folder. meanwhile i try again

edit.
add the config.plist

Missing FixIPIC_0040 (note edit for typo in my post).

sorry. add it. i'm trying now

still nothing...

so what i did:
install USBInjectAll.kext renaming EHCx->EH0x via Clover config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches
config.plist/ACPI/Fixes
FIX_TMR_40000
FIX_RTC_20000
FixHPET_0010
FixIPIC_0040
_OSI->XOSI patch + associated SSDT

I guess I'll keep necessarily Yosemite to life!

i attach last config.plist and efi/clover folder

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.3 KB · Views: 181
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 75

still nothing...

so what i did:
install USBInjectAll.kext renaming EHCx->EH0x via Clover config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches
config.plist/ACPI/Fixes
FIX_TMR_40000
FIX_RTC_20000
FIX_RTC_20000
FixHPET_0010
_OSI->XOSI patch + associated SSDT

I guess I'll keep necessarily Yosemite to life!

Post EFI/Clover folder (for checking).

It may be a problem also with the specific device you're using.

You should try putting the installer on the internal HDD.

here it is.
ok but, if i put the installer on the interna HDD, where i install El Capitan? this laptop has two HDDs but i can boot only from the first.

edit:
ah, but i can install El Capitan on the second HDD. i will try!!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 77
  • config.plist
    10.3 KB · Views: 181

here it is.
ok but, if i put the installer on the interna HDD, where i install El Capitan? this laptop has two HDDs but i can boot only from the first.

edit:
ah, but i can install El Capitan on the second HDD. i will try!!

You can create a small partition on the HDD itself, and target it with createinstallmedia. Since it is only a small partition, you should still have room for the main partition. In fact, when you update from 10.10 to 10.11 via the App Store that is very similar to what is happening.

I have a feeling you're not booting from the EFI/Clover you think you are. You should change the theme so you can be certain you're using the configuration you assume you are using.

Ok, so, I partially solved the problem . I installed El capitan from HDD and everything went ok . During installation the touchpad worked because I had put the voodooPs2.kext in Other.
the problem is that now when I boot from the hard drive there is no way to use the touchpad . I put the kext in Other , in L / E but nothing . i also Followed this guide https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Install,
so:
removed /S/L/E/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext
removed /S/L/E/ApplePS2Controller.kext
put VoodooPS2Daemon in /usr/bin
put org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist in /Library/LaunchDaemons

and this is the kext that i used https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-voodoo-ps2-controller/downloads/RehabMan-Voodoo-2015-1128.zip

what can i do now?

i can't post ioreg 'cause every usb doesn't work so i can't plug external mouse

i attach the config.plist and the EFI/CLOVER folder

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.5 KB · Views: 109
  • CLOVER.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 70

Ok, so, I partially solved the problem . I installed El capitan from HDD and everything went ok . During installation the touchpad worked because I had put the voodooPs2.kext in Other.
the problem is that now when I boot from the hard drive there is no way to use the touchpad . I put the kext in Other , in L / E but nothing . i also Followed this guide https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Install,
so:
removed /S/L/E/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext
removed /S/L/E/ApplePS2Controller.kext
put VoodooPS2Daemon in /usr/bin
put org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist in /Library/LaunchDaemons

and this is the kext that i used https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-voodoo-ps2-controller/downloads/RehabMan-Voodoo-2015-1128.zip

what can i do now?

i can't post ioreg 'cause every usb doesn't work so i can't plug external mouse

i attach the config.plist and the EFI/CLOVER folder

Why is the config.plist you attach different from the config.plist in CLOVER.ZIP?

Why are you not using current VoodooPS2Controller.kext. Current version is 1.8.20. You have 1.8.16 in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other.

Keep in mind the kexts in kexts/Other are not injected when config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect and FakeSMC is in kernel cache.

USB fixes are described here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

I checked and it says it is version 1.8.20...I probably post wrong attachment. i try again.

here it is.

so, what i have to do about what you said "Keep in mind the kexts in kexts/Other are not injected when config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect and FakeSMC is in kernel cache."?

i also put the kext in L/E.

i also tried to boot without cache and with -f but nothing.

also tried to delete com.apple.kext.caches from S/L/E but nothing

Should i use ForceKextsToLoad? edit: i tried but nothing.

also tried kext-dev.mode=1 and rootless=0 and repaired permission of L/E but still nothing...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 71
  • config.plist
    4.5 KB · Views: 135

so, what i have to do about what you said "Keep in mind the kexts in kexts/Other are not injected when config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect and FakeSMC is in kernel cache."?

If you installed FakeSMC to /S/L/E, you need to also install VoodooPS2Controller.kext as kexts from EFI will not be injected, unless you force it within Clover (press space bar)

i also put the kext in L/E.

Kexts must be installed with correct permissions, cache rebuilt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back