Contribute
Register

[Solved] Can't see Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z390 Plus Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I am trying to make a clean install. I used Latest Unibeast and created bootable USB with 10.13 Installation guide. I disconnected my Windows HD. Restart click F8 choose USB But I can't see Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra on Clover screen. I tried USB 3 and USB 2 port but I still can't see.

See if this helps you: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-8-2-and-macos-10-13-4-workaround.249081/

I have a similar issue and didn't need to run both commands, just this one in Terminal:
rm -f /Volumes/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra/.IAPhysicalMedia

Alternatively, you can enable Hidden Files in Finder (via CMD + SHIFT + . ) and navigate to your "Install macOS High Sierra" USB drive and delete the file .IAPhysicalMedia

Cheers

See if this helps you: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-8-2-and-macos-10-13-4-workaround.249081/

I have a similar issue and didn't need to run both commands, just this one in Terminal:
rm -f /Volumes/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra/.IAPhysicalMedia

Alternatively, you can enable Hidden Files in Finder (via CMD + SHIFT + . ) and navigate to your "Install macOS High Sierra" USB drive and delete the file .IAPhysicalMedia

Cheers
I have the same issue and run both commands but without any improvement.
I am able to boot from installation USB UEFI key with Clover but I still can't see Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra on Clover screen (however I see the 2 other Sierra partitions I have installed on other hard disks).

When I ran Unibeast 8.2 installation on my USB key at the end of the process I got an error message about "can't attach diskbase.dmg"... what does it means, possible cause?

My High Sierra version is the first that came out for distribution in Septembre 2017, do I need to use another Unibeast version?

Thanks,

@Mhick62, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I am able to boot from installation USB UEFI key with Clover but I still can't see Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra on Clover screen (however I see the 2 other Sierra partitions I have installed on other hard disks).

When I ran Unibeast 8.2 installation on my USB key at the end of the process I got an error message about "can't attach diskbase.dmg"... what does it means, possible cause?

My High Sierra version is the first that came out for distribution in Septembre 2017, do I need to use another Unibeast version?

Thanks,

The exact error message from Unibeast is "Couldn't

Thanks,

The exact error message I got from Unibeast installer at Step Summary is:
Couldn't attach BaseSystem.dmg

Thanks,
Was due to my old 10.13 High Sierra app... everything went finally well with the latest 10.13.4 distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back