CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey guys and gals, I was hoping to get some help. For some reasons I cannot even load the installer for high Sierra. Any advice at all would be amazing. The only boot flag I’m using in this photo is the default flags plus -v. I’ve tried other bootflags such as -x -f and a few other but when I do that it doesn’t get as far as just -v

My system:
i5 8600K
16GB ballistix sport LT
AMD sapphire PULSE RX 580 8GB
Samsung evo 500gb ssd
Gigabyte z370p d3

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@Atown, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.
Change XHCI Hand-off to Enabled in your BIOS.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Okay it’s in my profile now sorry
The verbose boot screen shows an incipient "Prohibited entry sign Error"
This is due to a problem accessing files from your USB installer due to some problem with USB port.
The can be from any of the following :
your CLOVER/kexts folder does not have the right kext to support USB Controllers.
Your BIOS setup has a missing option needed for USB controller
Your USB installer Flash drive is inserted in a port that has a tendency to lose Power during boot.
Your USB flash drive may have some defect(rare)

This question has been answered many times in the Forum but only after you can show a "Prohibited Entry Sign" often after a garbled text on screen. Check this ->#2

I expect your Monitor screen to degenerate into displaying just that in a few minutes after the screen you have uploaded.
Relevant early sign is edited from your image and uploaded.

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370P D3
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you for the information! Enabling XHCI Hand-off allowed me to run the installer. I’m currently installing High Seirra on my SSD I will update in a few minutes and let you guys know if it was successful. Seriously thank you so much for the help!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370P D3
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
High Seirra install was a success! I just used multibeast and completed the post installation. Now I suppose I just need to do a little digging to see what does and doesn’t work. Thank you very much! You guys are the best!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
High Seirra install was a success! I just used multibeast and completed the post installation. Now I suppose I just need to do a little digging to see what does and doesn’t work. Thank you very much! You guys are the best!
Thank you for confirming the cause of "Prohibited Entry Error" was from a missing option in BIOS USB controller menu.
Good luck with the rest of Post install tuning.