Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Can't install Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Can't install Lion

Hi, Yes I select Mac App Store and Laptop Support too.

Then make sure you have the other card disabled, and it ought to work.

This Laptop doesn't have another card, only HD3000. I set Bios to default, the only I change was boot order, wake from LAN, disable Bluetooth. Sorry for this very noob question: How Do you copy HP Probook Installer into unibeast flash drive ?.

You have to download it on the mac that you prepare unibeast on and put it there.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience, I did that. first I prepare unibeast, download HP pro book installer vr. 3.1.0 in the same Mac that I prepare Unibeast then copy from downloads and past to unibeast. Is this the properly way to put it in ? simple like just drag & drop ?

Yes. are you able to get to the installer with this way? If not, please hit spacebar when your laptop comes on, and type -v and see where it stops.

With -v It show some error (past to fast to copy) but doesn't stop in one particular error . then the screen get black. my flash drive have a activity led light but stop blinking after the black screen.I don't know if you understand Sorry for my English.

susono said:
With -v It show some error (past to fast to copy) but doesn't stop in one particular error . then the screen get black. my flash drive have a activity led light but stop blinking after the black screen.I don't know if you understand Sorry for my English.
Make sure you have power cable connected, otherwise try Fn+F3 keys to see if helps.

Hi,

Power cable have been plug in all the time. and I try that too but not changes at all. I know I missing something, I usually follow the installation guides with out problems but this time its different :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back