Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z270-A PRO
CPU
Intel I5 7600K
Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 1060 ARMOR
I used UniBeast 7 to make the bootable USB for Sierra, when i try to boot into the installer from clover, i get "could not allocate runtime area" error when using nv_disable=1 and dart=0, I managed to boot to the installer 1 time, when i used nv_disable=1 and slide=0 in boot args but it would only show my usb drive (also in Disk Utility), I think this was because i had RAID instead of AHCI enabled in BIOS but when I switched to AHCI mode I kept getting the same "could not allocate runtime area" error.

My specs are
CPU: Intel i5 7600K
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB
MOBO: msi Z270-A PRO
RAM: 1x 8 GB HyperX FURY
DRIVES: TOSHIBA Q300 128GB
SSD SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 SSD 250GB
WD 160GB (old as hell)

I kept getting the same "could not allocate runtime area" error.
Try a different memory fix driver (AptioMemoryFix or OsxAptioFix3Drv)
If that doesn't do the trick try nickwoodhams.com OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000

These drivers should not be used simultaneously! Choose one of them!

Try a different memory fix driver (AptioMemoryFix or OsxAptioFix3Drv)
If that doesn't do the trick try nickwoodhams.com OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000

These drivers should not be used simultaneously! Choose one of them!
OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 worked, i can boot into macOS now and i have added most of the kexts i need for the computer to work okay e.g audio and graphics. One thing is that when my computer goes to sleep and I wake it up the graphics get completely messed up like the screen goes so many different colours and gets scrambled any idea how to fix?

i saw somewhere that the issue is fixed in high sierra so i updated and now it works fine, but my usb ports arent all working, pretty sure its to do with the port limit thing but idk how to fix it
May need PMHeart’s patch to remove XHCI USB Port Limit to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back