Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus TUF Gaming X570 Pro Wifi
CPU
Ryzen 9 5950X
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Here's what I've done.
Installed Sierra using USB > Reboot using USB > Ran Multibeast with UEFI selection only and installed to my SSD. I couldn't boot using my SSD. I tried to use clover configurator > mount both EFI > Copied EFI folder from USB and replaced the one in the other EFI. Still I can't boot directly from my SSD. I tried open config file and make sure I select my default boot volumn is my SSD. Can you guys suggest what I should check? Thank you.

Here's what I've done.
Installed Sierra using USB > Reboot using USB > Ran Multibeast with UEFI selection only and installed to my SSD. I couldn't boot using my SSD. I tried to use clover configurator > mount both EFI > Copied EFI folder from USB and replaced the one in the other EFI. Still I can't boot directly from my SSD. I tried open config file and make sure I select my default boot volumn is my SSD. Can you guys suggest what I should check? Thank you.
Upload your Clover folder. Delete themes and compress all as zip.

Here it is. Thank you.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
I took a different USB and create Unibeast again. Booted with USB and replace EFI folder and I got it working. Don't know why. Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back