Gigabyte z170mx gaming 5
CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
RX580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi
I am very new to hackintosh so please be nice to me :)
Installation went smooth with no hardware acceleration.
Did everything according to website.
Ig-platform-id 1912000
Intelgfx 19168086
And other pciid and hd graphics kexts.
Now I can't boot with intet injection on in clover. I am getting boot loop with kernel panic.
If I uncheck then I am able to boot.
Please help.
I7 7700k
Gigabyte z170mx

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20170601_073511.jpg
    IMG_20170601_073511.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 361
  • config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 227
Now I can't boot with intet injection on in clover. I am getting boot loop with kernel panic.
DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is likely set incorrectly. Required: 64mb or larger.

DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is likely set incorrectly. Required: 64mb or larger.
Thanks fir replying. Yes I tried that already 64,96,128 etc. Still same.

What version of macOS Sierra do you use?
The latest one out there. Downloaded it yesterday.
I tried 3-4 month ago but gave up for same reasons. This time I want to learn to fix it.
Thx

Thanks its working for now. Showing hd 630 gt2 1536mb

Only problem is its not showing full resolution of monitor. My monitor is 2560×1080 but its showing 1920×1080 only. What could be that one?

How is your monitor connected? (DP or HDMI?)
If HDMI, you need to patch the framebuffer so the connector-type matches the physical connector (most connector-types in the framebuffer kext are DP as most Apple computers have DP, not HDMI).

How is your monitor connected? (DP or HDMI?)
If HDMI, you need to patch the framebuffer so the connector-type matches the physical connector (most connector-types in the framebuffer kext are DP as most Apple computers have DP, not HDMI).
Its connected by hdmi will try that.
By the way big fan of your work here. Whereever I look in website you are everywhere.
Thanks

Any chance for link to how to fix framebuffer. I just don't want to mess thing again by doing something stupid.

Its connected by hdmi will try that.
By the way big fan of your work here. Whereever I look in website you are everywhere.
Thanks

Any chance for link to how to fix framebuffer. I just don't want to mess thing again by doing something stupid.

Look for guides that help you implement HDMI audio. Part of HDMI audio implementation is patching the framebuffer for matching connector-type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back