Contribute
Register

[solved] Can't add Custom HiDPI resolution (HD Graphics 620)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I'm not wrong, these are the ig platforms ids I should try? For example if in the hex table there is "B0D10800" I should put 0x00801DB0 in Clover > Graphics > ig platform id?

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-06-07 alle 14.14.31.png
    Schermata 2018-06-07 alle 14.14.31.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Schermata 2018-06-07 alle 14.14.56.png
    Schermata 2018-06-07 alle 14.14.56.png
    632.7 KB · Views: 145
So if I'm not wrong, these are the ig platforms ids I should try? For example if in the hex table there is "B0D10800" I should put 0x00801DB0 in Clover > Graphics > ig platform id?

I think you need to read the instructions in post #30 more carefully.

Can you be less cryptic? If you would explain more in depth without leaving half baked answers this thread would already be solved.
I think you need to read the instructions in post #30 more carefully.

Can you be less cryptic? If you would explain more in depth without leaving half baked answers this thread would already be solved.

Full instructions are in post #30. From your image, it is clear you didn't follow it.

Why? I did

The images you show do not have the correct number of columns. Which makes it difficult to see the ig-platform-id table.

The images you show do not have the correct number of columns. Which makes it difficult to see the ig-platform-id table.
Ok I've copied the file on my desktop and I've opened it on my 28" screen. This is the result:
hex fiend.png

So, If I'm not wrong, I should try with "0x59160000" and so on, right?

Ok I've copied the file on my desktop and I've opened it on my 28" screen. This is the result:View attachment 335074
So, If I'm not wrong, I should try with "0x59160000" and so on, right?

Now you can see from your image the first 0x591e0000, last 0x591b0006 and you can see all in between...

Now you can see from your image the first 0x591e0000, last 0x591b0006 and you can see all in between...
Ok so, after trying almost all of the platform ids, I tried booting with "0x59270004", and also I noticed that "Graphics > Inject Intel" was disabled, and booting in verbose mode said that the "-disablegfxfirmware" entered in conflict with IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. Then I ticked the Inject Intel checkbox, i remove the -disablegfxfirmware flag, and after a reboot I had my custom HiDPI resolution. I really don't know if it's working thanks to this specific ig platform id, or to the other modifications I did to my config.plist, or maybe a combination of the two. Anyway it's working, thanks for your help

rdm.png
about this mac.png

Last edited:
Ok so, after trying almost all of the platform ids, I tried booting with "0x59270004", and also I noticed that "Graphics > Inject Intel" was disabled, and booting in verbose mode said that the "-disablegfxfirmware" entered in conflict with IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. Then I ticked the Inject Intel checkbox, i remove the -disablegfxfirmware flag, and after a reboot I had my custom HiDPI resolution. I really don't know if it's working thanks to this specific ig platform id, or to the other modifications I did to my config.plist, or maybe a combination of the two. Anyway it's working, thanks for your help

View attachment 335227 View attachment 335228

config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true is default in the guide plists (required to inject AAPL,ig-platform-id with Clover).
Marking solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back