Graphics
EVGA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I bought a wifi pci-e card today (TL-WN881ND) and with my clover configurator checked boxes for AddDTGP & FixAirport in the ACPI > DSDT fixes section as this was a recommended way to get it to work.

After adding this I restarted and now have a kernel panic:

panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff800bcd1ed4): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \ "ACPI"\".\n@/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/xnu/xnu-3247.10.11/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1665

The problem is I have no idea now how to enter boot flags as I used to just have the bootloader screen come up but over a year or 2 ago I setup some fast boot option in clover I believe and it skips straight to the apple logo, to be able to disable these options to get it booting again I guess I'd need to enter safe mode but I'm not sure how to get to the bootloader anymore, I tried holding down any key which was recommended but this still goes to the apple logo screen, F2 goes to UEFI and f12 goes to HDD boot options.

Does anyone know how I can access clover bootloader when it skips that step altogether?

Thanks,
Joe.

Spec:
Motherboard: GA-Z97X-GAMING 7
CPU: i5 4670K
GPU: GeForce GTX 760
Wifi Card: TL-WN881ND

KP attached.

Attachments

• IMG_4770.JPG
    IMG_4770.JPG
    915.8 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Motherboard
MSI H81i
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Boot with a bootable USB flash drive. Make one on any computer with the Clover bootable ISO distribution. Copy the files in the ISO to a FAT formatted USB flash drive. Once booted you can edit your configuration.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X Gaming-7
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks, I was just onto that actually! Thanks for the link.. I did as you said and managed to get the bootloader up that way, however using -x flag as well as in coordination with others i.e: -x -v -f acpi=off PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No I receive a screen simply saying "Using safe mode" and then it hangs, without -x flag I just get black screen and nothing else happens.. Any ideas?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X Gaming-7
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Managed to get it working by doing a unibeast install with new mac os x on usb, then accessing clover configurator through the usb. Still not found a way to get wifi working yet though!

Status
Not open for further replies.