Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone, I need help getting into the installer for Lion. I think I have tried everything to get into the installer but I get a chance to see the grey apple logo for a second then it restarts the machine. Someone Please help me. Thank you

Re: Cannot Install Lion

Sorry, since we have nearly to none infos of yours what you did for your install, your hardware config or else,...no idea how to help you with your problem.

In any case try to boot with iBoot should you have used UniBeast(?) and see if that helps.

Post you detailed install info. IE the steps you took for the attempted install.

My Specs are at the side but here they are: Intel Core i5 2500k, Gigabyte P67a-UD4-B3, Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB 1600MHz RAM, Samsung S222-AL DVD Writer (Intel), Seagate Barracuda 360GB 7200RPM Hard Drive (Intel), Corsair TX650M 650W Power Supply, MSI Radeon HD6950 Twin Frozr III 1GD5, Bitfenix Shinobi. Yes I know my Video Card isn't supported and yes I have tried GraphicsEnabler=No.

Post how you are trying to install ur OSX.
Post all the steps you are using for the install.

I got the installer working BTW I used to mbr patch way to make the installer usb Just google it. Well, I got the installer started but after it loads all I see on the screen is just light blue. I dont see the mouse, all i see is a light blue thing that fills up my screen. I have tried -f -v -x graphicsenabler=no. It still come like that. Do I need that 10.7.2 6950 kext in the installer usb :?:

Umm... I also should say I used to have a 9500GT but that crashed (no wonder it was from Zotac) anyway note that my board is p67 so I have no access to my onboard gfx. I guess now I need an h67 or z68 mobo. :(

So I tried PCIRootUID=1 graphicsenabler=no and LION WORKED. But the power went out :(. I tried the command again and it isnt even working anymore. FML Now I am bedazzled by my system and what god does. :crazy: . I have lost it someone help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back