Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Maximus IX Code
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
GTX Evga FTW 1080
Hi, I recently installed Sierra 10.12.4 on my build and for some reason I can´t login to the apple store, I´m able to login to itunes and icloud. I´ve tried different methods like deleting devices in system preferences and removing the network configuration files. In fact, I don´t have an ethernet or wifi connection I´ve been sharing internet connection from my iPhone via usb but I checked the BSD ethernet name and it´s set to en0.
Everytime I try to login it pops up this message: "An unexpected error occurred while signing in. Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."

Any ideas would be very helpful. Thanks

I don´t have an ethernet or wifi connection ...........
Any ideas would be very helpful.

To connect to the App Store you must have a working Ethernet interface set as en0 and BuiltIn.
You don't have to use Ethernet to connect but you have to set it up.

Last edited:
Hi, I recently installed Sierra 10.12.4 on my build and for some reason I can´t login to the apple store, I´m able to login to itunes and icloud. I´ve tried different methods like deleting devices in system preferences and removing the network configuration files. In fact, I don´t have an ethernet or wifi connection I´ve been sharing internet connection from my iPhone via usb but I checked the BSD ethernet name and it´s set to en0.
Everytime I try to login it pops up this message: "An unexpected error occurred while signing in. Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."

Any ideas would be very helpful. Thanks
What is your SMBIOS?

Maybe the App Store information at the bottom of post #1 of this thread can help you: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

To connect to the App Store you must have a working Ethernet interface set as en0 and BuiltIn.
You don't have to use Ethernet to connect but you have to set it up.
That solved the problem, I had to share internet from my laptop to the pc via ethernet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back