5. Plus
  6. Power Mac
  7. PowerBook
  8. Quadra
  9. Workgroup Server
  10. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I can initiate the install from installation media or the in-place upgrade, but the second part of the process that boots to the installation from `/macOS\ Install\ Data` doesn't work, because Clover never presents me with the option to boot from it on my system volume!

I have made a partition of my non-system SSD into an installer volume.

I've got the same problem, did you find a way around this?

I've got the same problem, did you find a way around this?

Kind of. I wound up telling it to install to another volume and then I chose that volume and it finished the install on the other device and I don't like that at all because it means it'll just happen again.

And it did happen again, the Supplemental Update to address the Password Hint vulnerability? I can't install that update. I do an App Store update and it reboots but it still hasn't installed correctly. I'm going to check out the other thread referenced to see if there is something useful in there. Sorry I don't have an answer.

OMG that will totally work and that's my situation — my boot volume is a 512GB SSD and it is a core storage container — now I can sort out how to resolve this issue finally! Thanks @CyCLoBoT !

Unfortunately it does not work for my system. It says "No CoreStorage logical volume groups found"
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back