Contribute
Register

[Solved] Can not boot with tp-link tl-wdn4800 N900

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did as You told. Now sometimes Ican boot my hackintosh, but when I start to use WiFi it crashes... As I understand I have problems with IO80211Fmily.kext.

Try this at boot
Hit space bar once choose verbose, and single user.
@root type without “” “fsck -fy” then @root “exit”.

Try this at boot
Hit space bar once choose verbose, and single user.
@root type without “” “fsck -fy” then @root “exit”.
After a lot of reboots it starts to work normally, that’s for help.

I have two TPLink TL-WDN4800 Ver. 1.0 working fine. Plug and play. The only small trouble: "unknow locale" on dmesg. Solved with recomended patch on config.plist. ( https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-of-the-athr-unknown-locale-21-errors.148852/ )
Suggestion: see your pci configurations on setup (or UEFI). Some time ago I had trouble with that; with pci irqs assignments; causing kernel panic on El Capitan. Something (sure it was due Windows...) corrupted the DMI pool data on bios, and as I tried to boot hackintosh (previously working and shuted down properly) , it crashed two or three times until I got the cause. Go to setup, change irq assignments to "manual", reboot, go again to setup , and resset options to auto to solved the issue. This cause the startup routine to refresh DMI pool data. Or do something alike in UEFI. Thus boot normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back