Contribute
Register

[Solved] Broadcom Wifi Bluetooth card sleep issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @rj985 I have the same problem you described in #25 with a BCM94352Z card. In Post #28 you write that the solution is to use darkwake=10 as bootflag. In which configuration? Connector type set to 0 or 255?
I should delete my post that this was resolved. Seemed to work initially but then it failed again. No sleep with this card for my machine currently.

fyi i use the following bootflag
slide=0
-disablegfxfirmware

hope it helps ... using the BCM943602CS card though

hi。。
with the help of creating USBPORT.KEXT

and changing the header from USB to interval via Hackintool ...

the sleep problem solved

Sorry can you be more specific? I followed the new beginners guide and all the port are working. My only problem is the bluetooth not active after sleep.

I must say I use a Intel Wireless 7260 M.2 WLAN card which was not supposed to be supported but at my surprise Bluetooth works OOB and I don't need wifi (I was planning to change for a compatible card but didn't).

Last edited:
Sorry can you be more specific? I followed the new beginners guide and all the port are working. My only problem is the bluetooth not active after sleep.

I must say I use a Intel Wireless 7260 M.2 WLAN card which was not supposed to be supported but at my surprise Bluetooth works OOB and I don't need wifi (I was planning to change for a compatible card but didn't).

Ok i understood, it was "internal" and not "interval" ;) It also worked for me thanks!

Capture d’écran 2020-05-30 à 09.02.22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back