Contribute
Register

[Solved] Broadcom Wifi Bluetooth card sleep issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's how i setup for my internal port.

"HS10", Package() // internal
{
"UsbConnector", 255,
"port", Buffer() { 10, 0, 0, 0 },

and it shows as 0xff when viewing in IOReg

here's how i setup for my internal port.

"HS10", Package() // internal
{
"UsbConnector", 255,
"port", Buffer() { 10, 0, 0, 0 },

and it shows as 0xff when viewing in IOReg
How are you editing your .aml? I'm using maciASL and the format looks nothing like that. I know that it's essentially the same information, but it's a not familiar language to me and I want to get it right!

How are you editing your .aml? I'm using maciASL and the format looks nothing like that. I know that it's essentially the same information, but it's a not familiar language to me and I want to get it right!
best to edit the dsl file then compile to aml

oh you edit the the dsl file and save it as a aml file using maciASL

i uploaded my dsl file for your reference. so you can edit from there if you want. do note to change the device id to yours as it took me a while to resolve that because I forgot to change it )

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.dsl
    3.2 KB · Views: 192
Hi all,
Solution:
The usb injectors I have created using rehabmans guide was correct but it was being overridden by injectallusb.kext, because my bluetooth card was plugged into port HS14 which is supposed to show up at internal or 255, instead it was showing up as usb 3 (0x03), so I opened injectallUSB.kext(show package content) and changed HS14 to 255. everything works now!

I have worked hard to get this Hackintosh to where it is right now, everything works flawlessly, until I purchased a wifi/bluetooth card, it should be native to MacOSx and works out of the box!
Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E) BCM943602CS Combo Card (not sure if I'm allowed to include the link)
link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00MBP25UK/?tag=tonymacx86-21

I have inject the USBs properly using this rehabman guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/)

This made the bluetooth and Wifi card work OOB(check out attached images), it connected to bluetooth devices flawlessly, but when I try to put the machine to sleep, it would prevent it from sleep and wakes right up, no display, just tries to go to sleep and fails again and again.

Here is the outcome of whats keeping the machine from sleep: pmset -g assertions
View attachment 328673

something to do with power management? please advise further

Sleep works perfectly without the wifi/bluetooth combo card

Thanks in advance

thanks for the findings, are you able to wake the computer with bluetooth keyboard or mouse?

Hey I have the exact same problem with a BroadCom BCM4352 BCM94352Z card on an ASUS P8P67 Pro. But I have problems to identify the correct port to apply a SSDT patch.

Is SSDT patching the best option, as modifying the InjectallUSB.kext is mentioned not to be a good solution. I would prefer a small clover patch if that is possible.

How the device is recognised in IOregistry:

No one having advice or help to offer?

No one having advice or help to offer?

or use the hackintool

Hey thanks,

I already tried both without success, my USB port shows up under EHC2 (or EH02 with clover renaming) and not HS02 or SS02. I am stuck how to apply the Port Patch then? In Hackintool the device doesn't show up as entry when plugging in.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back