CPU
i5-1035G1
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello RehabMan

I have HP 450 G2 Haswell.

finally I managed to install Mojave on the laptop and everything was working well except the wifi but I released apple removed the old 4530s wifi card so i changed the wifi card and it did work fine now, Thanks RehabMan for the great guide.

The laptop was booting well till I try to update to latest version and now can't boot automatic I have to chose my partition to boot from.

image below. Please help

I attached the image and Clover Folder

Thanks

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1003.JPG
    IMG_1003.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hello RehabMan

I have HP 450 G2 Haswell.

finally I managed to install Mojave on the laptop and everything was working well except the wifi but I released apple removed the old 4530s wifi card so i changed the wifi card and it did work fine now, Thanks RehabMan for the great guide.

The laptop was booting well till I try to update to latest version and now can't boot automatic I have to chose my partition to boot from.

image below. Please help

I attached the image and Clover Folder

Thanks
please help

to me, it looks like your update is simply not finished yet.
boot mac os install and see what happens. during the update process, the computer reboots two (or three?!) times.
or the other way: choose your regular system hdd, boot and see via "about this mac" if you´re at 10.14.2

to me, it looks like your update is simply not finished yet.
boot mac os install and see what happens. during the update process, the computer reboots two (or three?!) times.
or the other way: choose your regular system hdd, boot and see via "about this mac" if you´re at 10.14.2

Thanks Ortofon, your right.
my update didn't complete that's why I have booting problem. and after fully update the boot issue solved automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back