2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. 512K
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've spent days building, installing and troubleshooting my first hackintosh. I'm attempting a dual boot build. My first issue was Clover not seeing the macOS. Then, after I finally got Clover to discover it, I got a very slow boot into macOS and when the progress bar got to the end, the screen would go black and it would resort back to Clover and automatically try to boot back into macOS. This will repeat as long as I let it. I was doing my build outside of the case because I am using a separate drive for each OS and since my Windows drive is a m.2 drive that attaches to the bottom of the motherboard (Gigabyte Z370N) I thought it would be wiser to get both OS's running flawlessly before I encased it. I've had no issues whatsoever with the Windows side of things. I finally got the macOS to boot several times in a row perfectly and very fast (on an Samsung ssd). So, I decided it was time and safe to put everything in the case. I started it up and got the macOS infinite loop again on the first try. I know this is might too much information but having read the forums, people will often ask questions that I hope I have already answered. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

I started it up and got the macOS infinite loop again on the first try.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Thank you for your quick response. I followed your instructions and have uploaded a screenshot of verbose mode boot.

Attachments

• IMG_8710.jpg
    IMG_8710.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back