Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z370 PC PRO
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Nitro Vega 64
Does anyone know what I might need to try to sort this? I had a perfectly working system and tried to back up my system using a Win10PE SE bootdisk (to run Acronis true image for backup from a tutorial - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...able-clone-of-your-macos-system-drive.254705/) and it seems its modified files when it shouldn't have!

Whilst trying to clone my source / boot disk Acronis showed this error: (Unable to lock the disk. Boot your computer from a Linux-based bootable media and then try again)

Worth also noting that I dual boot off the same single HD and I can boot into windows fine. It stays on the apple logo without any progress bar movement with this "Start ReadkernelCache" as the last thing when I try boot into OSX

Doesn't get any further than this, please help!

dba4c251-b0df-41d1-8478-e4ca912740a0-original.jpg

Anyone? All of the google searches come up with "Error loading kernel cache" but my issue isn't saying its an error, just doesn't seem to be reading them at all. Going to try the following bootflags -x -F -f UseKernelCache=No,

@RehabMan have you seen this problem before?

FIXED! needed "Above 4G decoding" or similarly named option enabled in BIOS. Booting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back