CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I need some help getting bluets running on my Mojave 10.14.1 install. I have built the system for a friend and wanted to throw my old Bcm4352Z in there.

Wifi works great, but I can for the love of god not get bluetooth running.

I3-8100
Asrock H310M-itx
UHD630

USBinjectall has been installed, all ports work and USB sees my BCM2070A0 but it won’t show up in bluetooth …
I have tried all methods but to no avail … I really could use some help here ..

current effort is:
AirportBrcmFixup.kest
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
all in L/E

Attachments

• debug_18111.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 138
I need some help getting bluets running on my Mojave 10.14.1 install. I have built the system for a friend and wanted to throw my old Bcm4352Z in there.

I3-8100
Asrock H310M-itx
UHD630

USBinjectall has been installed, all ports work and USB sees my BCM2070A0 but it won’t show up in bluetooth …

current effort is:
AirportBrcmFixup.kest
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
all in L/E
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I3-8100
Asrock H310M-itx
UHD630

current effort is:
AirportBrcmFixup.kest
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
all in L/E
Thank you, attached to #1 as requested

From kextcache output, your mistake is obvious:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff04c81d400 [0x7fff8a9b68f0]> { URL = "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.no-one.BrcmPatchRAM2" }
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext - no compatible dependency found for com.no-one.BrcmFirmwareStore.
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

It means you forgot to properly install a matching BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.
Use only kexts from the same distribution zip.

Also...
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

And your USB configuration is wrong. See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

From kextcache output, your mistake is obvious:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff04c81d400 [0x7fff8a9b68f0]> { URL = "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.no-one.BrcmPatchRAM2" }
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext - no compatible dependency found for com.no-one.BrcmFirmwareStore.
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

It means you forgot to properly install a matching BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.
Use only kexts from the same distribution zip.

I have idea how that happened that it solved the issue!! thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back