Contribute
Register

[Solved] Bluetooth not working with Fenvi FV-T919

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird.. i have it installed and all went smooth. Wifi and BT. i have signed off and on to icloud, and using calls i can do only audio calls, no video.. any idea why? must be a setting on the OS i guess?

Maybe is not interesting, but finally i installed Skype, and when now i open the preference of facetime i can choose facetime as preferred video app for video calls. so now all is shining!

Hi everyone I am on Sierra 10.12.6 using this same card the only issue I am having is that the BT takes a while to be recognized after waking from Sleep, Restart or Shut Down. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Hi everyone I am on Sierra 10.12.6 using this same card the only issue I am having is that the BT takes a while to be recognized after waking from Sleep, Restart or Shut Down. Does anyone know how to correct this?

I don't have this issue on my setup, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are working perfectly fine…

Did you solve it? I have the same issue

Hi guys, I have Asus Maximus IX hero mobo, on Siera 10.12.6. I just installed this card, and connected it to ROG_EXT header, i guess its ok? WiFi works, but bluetooth is not working. I installed "Increase Max Port LIMIT 200 series." with Multibeast. In system information, under bluetooth, It says "No information given."

Is it okey to be plugged in in ROG_EXT header, is that making problem. Or i haven't installed right drivers?

Thanks.

EDIT: I installed USBInjectAll.kext but results are the same.
EDIT2: I guess it can't work on ROG_EXT pins... I have removed the card.

ROG_EXT.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have Asus Maximus IX hero mobo, on Siera 10.12.6. I just installed this card, and connected it to ROG_EXT header, i guess its ok? WiFi works, but bluetooth is not working. I installed "Increase Max Port LIMIT 200 series." with Multibeast. In system information, under bluetooth, It says "No information given."

Is it okey to be plugged in in ROG_EXT header, is that making problem. Or i haven't installed right drivers?

Thanks.

EDIT: I installed USBInjectAll.kext but results are the same.
EDIT2: I guess it can't work on ROG_EXT pins... I have removed the card.

View attachment 280428
Necro, but for future reference, the ROG_EXT should be fine, that's what I have mine plugged into. Hell, I even have mine in the same slot lol. Although, your cable looks different, make sure that you got one that has a Broadcom chip.

Also, those that have had recent trouble in Win10 with it, download the drivers but do not use the installer. Manually install them by the following:
  • extract the archive to a convenient location
  • open device manager
  • disable and delete the drivers for the device
  • restart
  • go to device manager
  • double click on the device
  • click update driver
  • choose Browse my computer
  • navigate to the Bluetooth folder of your downloaded drivers and install with the dialog.
  • You shouldn't even need to restart.
If you have trouble with it not recognizing the card in either macOS or Windows, check the cable. I had one of the wires come loose before. They're pretty tedious to fix up, but a pair of needle nose pliers will work wonders.

It may be interesting to note that on the HP Elite 8300 CMT you plug this into the MEDIA port on the motherboard. The MEDIA port is still a USB header, but it's useful to know the terminology. Works great and do not have to do anything but plug-er-in on 10.13 using the existing guides for the 8300 series systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back