Contribute
Register

SOLVED - Bluetooth not working H170N-WIFI Broadcom BCM94352Z El Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injected ports are limited by a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext.

From your Clover bootlog:
Code:
3:691  0:002  Inserting SSDT-USB-H170N-WIFI.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success

What does that mean? Sorry.

I should remove the "SSDT-USB-H170N-WIFI.aml" ?

What does that mean? Sorry.

I should remove the "SSDT-USB-H170N-WIFI.aml" ?

If your intention is to determine which ports *you* need, and this is not an SSDT that *you* created after making that determination, then you should eliminate it or boot with kernel flag -uia_ignore_rmcf so it is ignored.

If your intention is to determine which ports *you* need, and this is not an SSDT that *you* created after making that determination, then you should eliminate it or boot with kernel flag -uia_ignore_rmcf so it is ignored.

I removed the SSDT-USB-H170n-WIFI.aml and everything is functional. Thanks!

Now I'll look into making my own USB SSDT for my specific board (GA-Z170N-Gaming 5).

I created an SSDT for my USB configuration on my GA-Z170n-Gaming 5. I used the template from ammulder's Skylake guide referenced above; all of section 7.

My new M.2 card (to get wifi and Bluetooth) used HS13. The previous SSDT that I was using had that turned off.

All USB ports work now and they are the only ones listed under XHC in ioRegistryExplorer 2.1

Except: I have two USB 3.1 ports. The a-type will only recognize USB 2.0. And, I don't have an adapter to test the other c-type connector.

Thanks ReHabMan and ammulder. I've learned a lot working through this.

Hi there, same problem here.
I've installed a broadcom bcm94352z on a h170n, installed the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kexts and i can see the device in sys information as suggested to check by rehabman.
Some devices cannot be detected, for instance apple magic keyboard, and others are detected but I can't pair them (apple magic mouse).
Any suggestion?
I created the archive containing clover folder, ioreg file and the terminal output.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 73
I created an SSDT for my USB configuration on my GA-Z170n-Gaming 5. I used the template from ammulder's Skylake guide referenced above; all of section 7.

My new M.2 card (to get wifi and Bluetooth) used HS13. The previous SSDT that I was using had that turned off.

All USB ports work now and they are the only ones listed under XHC in ioRegistryExplorer 2.1

Except: I have two USB 3.1 ports. The a-type will only recognize USB 2.0. And, I don't have an adapter to test the other c-type connector.

Thanks ReHabMan and ammulder. I've learned a lot working through this.

Hey, would you be willing to share that SSDT for the gaming 5? I haven't been able to find a good one and I'm starting to have some USB trouble I hadn't noticed in the past. Thanks either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back