Contribute
Register

[Solved] Bluetooth Adapters - Jabra a320s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Motherboard OR System make and model names > See Rules!
CPU
i7-860
Graphics
GTS 250
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys and girls,

I visited my local Apple Store today and picked up a Magic Trackpad.

Got home all excited to unpack it and use it with Lion and soon realised I required a bluetooth adapter.

After reading the latest Blog Post I sourced a JABRA A320S from eBay.
As the Australian Jabra website does not even list it as a product they sell.

See Link - http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350384335554#ht_936wt_1141

I hope I made the right purchase.

How easy is the install once this adapter arrives?

Re: Bluetooth Adapters

Hey how did the install go? Is everything working ok? I'd appreciate a reply before i buy one of these.

I have not received it yet.

Will let you know

Muhahaha..

Awesome.

It arrived today at my work address.

Got home, was a bit nervous about it working, as the member above had a hard time getting it to work.

Plugged the Jabra dongle into the back of my tower, booted up OSX and it showed up straight away within System Preferences.

Unpackaged my Apple Magic Trackpad and I'm flinging things this way and that.

Love it
Love this site

Thanks a lot guys!!

Does it wake up your hackintosh from sleep? does it works on windows, bios and chimera/chameleon bootloader?
Sorry for all that questions but i want to buy the right one straight away. :)
Thanks ;)

Sleep - Keyboard wakes me from sleep. Not the Apple Magic Trackpad.
Once I'm back in OSX from sleep I need to press the ON button on the trackpad and it connects again straight away

Windows - Works as per usual in Windows. No issue.

Chimera - Does not allow my Magic Trackpad to work during Bootloader. This makes sense as the kext hasn't been loaded yet. I see the kext load during verbose boot IOBluetooth something something.

Oh!! Ok. Your keyboard is usb, right? I'm thinking getting a wireless keyboard thats why i asked this questions?
Is there anyone that have wireless Apple keyboard working on bios and during Chimera/chameleon boot menu? What about wake up from sleep? Does it work with this Jabra?
Thanks again!! :)

Valid question.

I will be purchasing a Apple Wireless Keyboard (Bluetooth), currently only have the Apple Magic Trackpad.

I think the problem is the Bluetooth adapter goes to sleep itself.

Will be watching this thread for an answer

Did you guys find an answer if the wireless keyboard or mouse can wake up the computer from sleep ( using the Jabra Bluetooth Adapter)

And still no answer.... :) Please.... Anyone?? There must be someone on the hackintosh community with an answer to this problem!!
Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back