Contribute
Register

Solved Blank Screen after Transcript Offline on IntelHD3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having this problem with my sony VPC-SA, however after adding the suggested fixes to my DSDT, the display still doesn't function. In fact, whilst before it went black with backlight, now it has no backlight. I guess it is possible that the LCD is on, but the backlight is off, but I have no clue how I would fix that either...
So, if anyone is able to help fix up my DSDT it would be much appreciated... I'm still very new to this side of the hackintosh world.
I've attached the untouched dsdt, which has about 10 errors if you try and compile it, and a "fixed" dsdt which doesn't have any errors on compile apart from a (/TNOT) at the start which seems to need to be removed every compile.
Hope someone can help!

Attachments

• dsdt.dsl
    292.6 KB · Views: 138
  • dsdt.orig.dsl
    287.2 KB · Views: 104
I've updated my dsdt following your guide. I get full resolution but my screen is all washed out. it's like the contrast is way off. i've attached a picture to show you what i mean. If you look at the monitor on my other rig in the background the colors are rich. any idea what might be going on?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    443.7 KB · Views: 353
brycv said:
rocky.gio said:
So, today I tried downloading the 7.1 Lion update, tried the IntelHD and IntelSNB from the package and BOOM, QE/CI working!
At least: menubar is translucent, chess works and videos work in youtube.
But: The ripple effect in dashboard doesn't show anyways... is this normal?

If you uncheck "Show Dashboard as a space," in Mission Control System Preferences then the ripples should always show. If "Show Dashboard as a space" is checked the ripples will not show.

Thanks for that brycv :thumbup:

THANKYOU SO MUCH!! I had been sitting in front of my pc, trying everything possible to get my internal LCD panel working, and then I found this post, and it worked straight away!
Thankyou once again!
Dean

i have been referred to this page from another user.

i have lenovo g570 core i3 with intel hd 3000 graphics.

when i do a clean install my graphics is perfect and is perfectly recognized by the system. when i load ANY boot loader it causes me to no longer boot. someone else helping me out with this has determined that my graphics gets messed up during install over ANY boot loader.

I am new to this and very new do anything with dsdt so please be nice :p i am on step one and i probably did something wrong so i apologize

here is what I'm getting

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 36: External (\TNOT)
Error 4057 - Name already exists in scope ^ (\TNOT)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 3187: Name (_VPC, 0x0140)
Warning 1099 - Unknown reserved name ^ (_VPC)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 3194: Method (_CFG, 0, NotSerialized)
Warning 1099 - Unknown reserved name ^ (_CFG)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 3365: P8XH (0x04, 0x17, Zero)
Warning 1100 - Statement is unreachable ^

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 3371: Name (_T_0, Zero)
Remark 5111 - Use of compiler reserved name ^ (_T_0)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 3881: Name (_T_2, Zero)
Remark 5111 - Use of compiler reserved name ^ (_T_2)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 3882: Name (_T_1, Zero)
Remark 5111 - Use of compiler reserved name ^ (_T_1)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 3883: Name (_T_0, Zero)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 5824: Name (_T_0, Zero)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 5894: Name (_T_0, Zero)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 5972: Name (_T_0, Zero)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 6042: Name (_T_0, Zero)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 6216: Name (_T_0, Zero)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 6286: Name (_T_0, Zero)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 9411: Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
{
Store (Package (0x02)
{
"AAPL00,DualLink",
Buffer (0x04)
{
0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
}
}, Local0)
DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
Return (Local0)
} Method (_DOS, 1, NotSerialized)
Error 4064 - Object does not exist ^ (DTGP)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 10891: Method (_CRS, 0, NotSerialized)
Warning 1088 - Not all control paths return a value ^ (_CRS)

/Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 10891: Method (_CRS, 0, NotSerialized)
Warning 1081 - Reserved method must return a value ^ (_CRS)

ASL Input: /Users/azrielvaldez/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl - 10955 lines, 337607 bytes, 4329 keywords
Compilation complete. 2 Errors, 5 Warnings, 10 Remarks, 19 Optimizations/quote]

Hello everybody!

I am new to this forum, but I have been experimenting on my Toshiba Portege for a few weeks.

I found that doing an install of OSX Lion 10.7.1 , setting my DSDT as shown here and then updating to 10.7.2 will get my HD 3000 recognized correctly without using GraphicsEnabler. I get full resolution and QE/CI on the HDMI output, but no LVDS display. Interesting is that even if I delete the dsdt.aml, I still get everything working (no LVDS), graphics card recognized correctly. Any ideas how can this work?

I am using Chameleon 2.1 as bootloader and HDMI fixed SNB Grafhics kext.

Oliver

Hi!

Can anyone help me how to set AAPL, DisplayConfig key in DSDT?

I found out I can enable LVDS using it, but my config currently is unusable as it makes 2 built-in displays, but the LVDS is recognized.

I will post some pics later.

Sorry for posting a silly question: but is this fix exclusively for HD3000? I am having this exact problem with a Nvidia Geforce 8400 GM card on a Fujitsu-Siemens Lifebook (E8410). External display (DVI via docking station/port replicator) works fine, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to enable the internal LCD/LVDS display on this laptop.

All my DSDT editing has led nowhere (nothing has any impact whatsoever!)

Hi
i got the same problem, the internal LCD/LVDS display on the laptop dosnt work ,
only hdmi extern Monitor.
If i connect the extern Monitor , then the internal LCD/LVDS display go :eek:

so i try to patch the Connector-table in AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
just switch two lines ( see Picture )

from
03 04 00 00 ...
02 05 00 00 ...

to
02 05 00 00 ...
03 04 00 00 ...

and then , the internal LCD/LVDS display going without hdmi extern Monitor.

Attachments

• ConectorChange.png
    ConectorChange.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 249
I am pretty sure I need to apply this Dual Link patch and have successfully copied the code into my DSDT, however when I compile I can't get around this error and its holding up the entire thing.

Error 4096 -
PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting PARSEOP_DEFINITIONBLOCK

It doesn't even tell me what line it's on. I've tried searching and can't find anything. Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back