i7-4790
Graphics
GTX 970 - HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
When I start the update - pressing the reboot button - screen goes black with mouse cursor still there and movable. And that's it. Doesn't do anything after that. Doing a hard reset (I waited 20 minutes) just does a normal boot, still showing 1 update available. Never had this before with any update.

Tried updating from terminal - downloaded the file and App Store. It doesn't shut down or restart either. Only hard reset

any help would be appreciative.

When I start the update - pressing the reboot button - screen goes black with mouse cursor still there and movable. And that's it. Doesn't do anything after that. Doing a hard reset (I waited 20 minutes) just does a normal boot, still showing 1 update available. Never had this before with any update.

Tried updating from terminal - downloaded the file and App Store. It doesn't shut down or restart either. Only hard reset

any help would be appreciative.
Same problem here, any suggestion?

Thanks in advance..

I tried to uninstall the nvidia drivers changed system definition and various options on clover nothing at all
after booting with -v while restarting I get this screen before the black cursor maybe someone can give a hint to fix this?
No restart or close at all only hard reset

IMG_20180608_191702.jpg

made a clean install from the start - updated to 10.13.5 just fine and then updated the graphic card drivers and the sound etc - problem was with the migration didn't work but I did everything manually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back